BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jill L.
Woodbury, CT
This body butter smells so good - not too overpowering - very refreshing!  It is so thick, too - but doesn't leave skin feeling greasy.  Used it on myself and my kids - they loved it too! Would definitely recommend. Disclaimer:  I did not pay for this product - it was received for review by Influenster.
Kristen A.
Yorkville, IL
This body butter smells amazing! It also has a nice texture. I get super dry skin in the winter and have a hard time finding lotions/body butters that can keep up. This is definitely a contender. Only reason I didn’t give it 4 stars is because it is a tad oily, but I notice after application and wear the oily ness subsides. Will most likely purchase and also try a new scent.
Lauren M.
WINCHESTER, VA
Omg, I love this body butter. It smells AMAZING and makes my skin ridiculously soft. Only problem is trying to get it back from my daughter who has claimed it as her own! Serious two thumbs up. I don't like perfumy smelling lotions, which this one has none of, just a tropical delicious scent!
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
When I opened the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter I was in love with the smell and the texture of the body butter.  It Went on very easily and did not leave any residue on my skin. My skin feels so soft after applying it to my arm.  I would highly recommend this product and I will be buying more of it.
Crystal d.
Manchester, TN
i received the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter and instantly fell in love with the scent.very thick and creamy and does not leave skin feeling greasy,absorbs quickly and leaves skin baby soft and sexy.i would for sure recommend it and even suggest it for a gift!love my tree hut products and this is my fave
Brittney R.
Liberty , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this for free by Influenster to review. Yes the price is perfect for the size. I did not buy it I got it complimentary from Influenster to review. The scent is amazing. Yes I will buy this especially in the winter months when your skin dries.
Nikki Y.
I absolutely love the smell of this! My skin feels so soft and does not get dry in a couple hours like with other lotions or body butters. Wish it was a bigger container, lol! Thanks for the product!
Mishaal K.
New York
Probably one of my favourite body products. Rubs on so smoothly, it’s not shimmery but leaves a beautiful sheen, so perfect for a beach day or to highlight your skin. The volume is great for the price - so value, lasted me over a year. Don’t get me started on the smell, an island vibe with a hint of girly- was even popular with all my friends, everyone had to get a dollop!
Tia M.
Lewiston, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love tree hut products. Ythe she a body butter is incredible. Leaves my skin well hydrated and so incredibly soft ❤ it smells amazing and doesn't leave my skin oily or greasy. Its also quite affordable. Always my go to when I'm buying a body butter
Danika L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay, first things first, very cute packaging! After that I noticed the words "certified organic shea butter" um, yes please. Organic everything. This body butter smells AMAZING and feels very nice on the skin. Here in Colorado it is dry in the winter, I am already loving the hydrating moisturizing effect I am receiving.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.