BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Brittany G.
Paintsville, KY
I am absolutely swooning over this Body Butter! At first glance I'm like uhhh not sure I'll like this scent but to my surprise it's AWESOME! If you haven't tried this product, what the heck are you
waiting for? I just love it ! The packaging is very nice as well I think it just looks very "High end"! Absolutely 10/10 Recommend this product! I will also post a more updated review after I use this product for a period of time. One thing is for sure I definitely see myself repurchasing this Body Butter!
Natasha J.
Orange, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a slight touch of eczema on my right pinky and winter makes it so much worse. On top of that I took a pottery class which dried it out more. Let me tell you. This stuff is amazing. I like the way it feels. Smell is nice. Keeps skin moisturized. I just wish it was in a bottle and not a jar for easier application since it gets stuck in my nails. Will definitely buy more
Lisa O.
Smells like tropical paradise. Feels smooth and easy to rub in and absorbs well into my skin. Feels gentle but works hard on my rough feet. Scent is powerful so be aware if you are sensitive. It isn’t something I would use anywhere except my hands and feet because of my sensitive skin.
Monica B.
Gilbert, AZ
I am such a huge fan of Tree Hut products. In the #HarvestVoxBox I received a complimentary sample of the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter from @influenster. It is very hydrating and lasted all day. Perfect for every day use and especially winter months where my skin gets so dry.
Laura C.
Smiths Sta, AL
I don’t generally use ultra moisturizing products, since I live in a generally humid state, but I randomly packed this for a trip north and it’s been a lifesaver! I love how rich it feels going on, but it doesn’t feel greasy or lay heavy hours later. Oddly enough I generally hate the scent of coconut, but coupled with the fresh lime scent it’s quite pleasant. I would definitely consider buying this if I were on an extended trip to colder climes!
Anitta c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The first thing I have to say is that the aroma of this shea body butter is the most divine cause to eat it. I really smelled fresh and loved the beach, the organic products fascinate me and sincerely I felt a difference especially in the area of ​​my hands. I felt much softer and hydrated but not greasy what I find great. It was the first time I use it and I fell in love and also recommended it to my acquaintances because it is worth having it.
Meghan R.
Wilmington, NC
I received this Coconut Lime Shea Butter for free from Tree Hut in exchange for an HONEST review. All opinions are my own.
💡🏵️💐
This organic Shea Butter is 24 hours of intense moisturizing, because, honestly, how much time do you have to spend on self-care when you have small children? It smells great and works very well, and has no parabens. I always get rough, dry elbows in the winter when I wear sweaters (my elbows rub against the desktop at work a lot). If you're looking for something a little extra for the winter, make sure you check this out. It will soften your skin. It also smells great!
🍃🍁👍
Rachael K.
North East, MD
I am very sceptical of body creams or lotions since my skin is extremely dry and other brands have made my skin oily instead of soaking into my skin to hydrate it.
With that said I tried Tree Huts Shea Body Butter in Coconut Lime I must say before this body butter I hated the coconut smell. But once I opened I fell in love with the smell it reminds me of a Pina colada with I don't drink but like the smell of the butter. I love that it's organic.
Down to using it I am absolutely impressed with butter it soaks into skin an makes your skin soft and luxurious. It lasts so long and s amazing for my extremely dry skin. I have really bad ecezma and using this butter on it for a week has it almost gone. The is just the best product everyone needs to try.
Samantha L.
Provo, UT
The Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter smells really good. I have really dry skin during the winter so I'm always looking for a rich shea butter lotion during this time of the year. This was was disappointing I applied it at night before going to sleep and when I woke up my skin was the same. I tried it multiple times and my hands felt the same.
Jordan D.
Ashland, KY
I was super excited to find out I would be getting this complimentary Tree Hut Shea Body Butter in my VoxBox from Influenster. It's Winter time, which means my skin is 50x drier than usual. I used this after getting out of the bath this evening and it left my skin feeling incredibly smooth and soft. I plan on buying a larger one and keeping this in my purse to use on my hands! I was impressed and will definitely be buying more products in the future! #treehut #influenster #bodybutter #softskin #byebyedrywinterskin
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?