Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 87 Q&A
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
waiting for? I just love it ! The packaging is very nice as well I think it just looks very "High end"! Absolutely 10/10 Recommend this product! I will also post a more updated review after I use this product for a period of time. One thing is for sure I definitely see myself repurchasing this Body Butter!
With that said I tried Tree Huts Shea Body Butter in Coconut Lime I must say before this body butter I hated the coconut smell. But once I opened I fell in love with the smell it reminds me of a Pina colada with I don't drink but like the smell of the butter. I love that it's organic.
Down to using it I am absolutely impressed with butter it soaks into skin an makes your skin soft and luxurious. It lasts so long and s amazing for my extremely dry skin. I have really bad ecezma and using this butter on it for a week has it almost gone. The is just the best product everyone needs to try.
This organic Shea Butter is 24 hours of intense moisturizing, because, honestly, how much time do you have to spend on self-care when you have small children? It smells great and works very well, and has no parabens. I always get rough, dry elbows in the winter when I wear sweaters (my elbows rub against the desktop at work a lot). If you're looking for something a little extra for the winter, make sure you check this out. It will soften your skin. It also smells great!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos