BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Melody G.
Talihina, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
     I love this Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Butter.  The smell is invigorating and my skin is so soft after using it.  I will DEFINITELY purchase some in a few days and will tell all my friends about it.  I love it!  Thanks for the opportunity to try it out.  I am a new fan!
Jackie H.
Coral Springs , FL
Amazing product!! It smells so good... I love everything about this it leaves ur face so soft and smooth and it’s not oily which I love because I don’t like anything oil on my skin since I already have a oily skin the thing that I love about at the most it’s all organic and I’m all for everything being organic at my houseS
Tiffany M.
Topeka, KS
This was hands down the best product in the Harvest Box. This time of year my skin gets horribly dry to the point where it's uncomfortable and itchy. This stuff instantly soothed that and the smell was absolutely amazing! I will be buying the full product for sure, just wish we would have gotten a coupon in the box!!
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My new favorite body butter!! Love the feel, super gentle and absorbs very well! Lasts all day for me! I love the cute container it comes in! I have used it every morning so far and will be buying more to continue! I love the scent too, it just takes me away to my fantasy vacation lol! I did receive this free to review, but can’t wait to purchase more!!
Tami Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this on my feet and I am impressed. It's wintertime and my feet are starting to dry out and crack. I put a layer of the body butter on my feet then put socks on. The next day, my feet were considerably softer. Yay!  It has a pleasant smell, too. I look forward to making multiple purchases of this body butter.
Lisa R.
I love the scent of this body butter. Not a real greasy feel left over. It's organic, which is always good. I used it frequently over a few days. Several times a day. My daughter also digs it and it's safe for me to share with her, too. I would totally get more of this.
Ashley P.
Waxhaw, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product feels amazing when applied! I love that it is thick and feels smooth. Now that the weather is cold, it is great to keep my skin smooth and less dry. It smells great as well. I wish the packaging was more eye catching. If I didn't receive this as a sample - I wouldn't be drawn to the product design or label.
Maia W.
Missouri City, TX
Really love the smell of it and the packaging. It’s not too thick to where it takes time to run in. My feet gets very dry and I put it on after a shower to see if it would help. It really didn’t make a difference.
I prefer it on every other part of my body minus my feet. I received this free to review but all reviews are my own.
Olivia B.
Baldwin, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This cream has such an amazing consultancy and smells good too. Especially for this season a rich cream like this is a must have. I love the scent of coconut with s hint of lime. My fiancé also loves the smell of this. I would recommend this to everyone
Rebecca G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just received the Tree Hut Shea Body Butter in my Harvest VoxBox from Influenster and have to say that this stuff is amazing. My kids and I are living in Colorado and our skin (especially the hands) have been super dry. This body butter has made such a huge difference! Not only that the scent (coconut lime) is amazing!!! Totally recommend!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.