Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 3,483 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 109 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
This smells amazingly good. For that alone it got 2 stars, I give it another star because it's not overly thick. However I never could get it where I felt like I'd rubbed it in all the way. Secondly everytime I wore this in the evening the mosquitoes would eat me alive. I dont have that problem with my favorite body butters.
I was so excited to receive this product from Influenster! I've used Tree Hut products in the past and have never been disappointed. This body butter formula is amazing and the smell is out of this world. My skin feels moisturized without feeling tacky or sticky, which I really don't enjoy. 10/10 would recommend!
This was hands down the best product in the Harvest Box. This time of year my skin gets horribly dry to the point where it's uncomfortable and itchy. This stuff instantly soothed that and the smell was absolutely amazing! I will be buying the full product for sure, just wish we would have gotten a coupon in the box!!
I like it! It's creamy without being greasy, and it smells like a pina colada. the scent is nice without being overpowering. It absorbed quickly on my hands and left them feeling soft and supple for the rest of the afternoon. I would consider purchasing it. I received this free in exchange for my review.
I’m pretty picky when it comes to lotions. I’ve been using it everyday for about a week now and it’s keeping my skin very soft, which is hard to do in the winter. I really like the scent too. I prefer a squirt bottle, I find it easier to apply and less messy. It’s working very well on my dry elbows. I would buy this again!
Amazing product!! It smells so good... I love everything about this it leaves ur face so soft and smooth and it’s not oily which I love because I don’t like anything oil on my skin since I already have a oily skin the thing that I love about at the most it’s all organic and I’m all for everything being organic at my houseS
This body cream is fabulous. I love how rich it is and the smell is amazing (I usually don’t like coconut scents). My skin is hydrated but not greasy feeling. I will buy this cream.
I absolutely love the smell. It isn't over powering but I nice little bit than A sudle smell and the way it feels is like a nice buttery smooth felling and I love how moisturizing it makes my skin feel I will definitely purchase this product and recommend it.. it's affordable and I believe you can buy it at Walmart and other places
Thick, creamy and smells amazing! I love the scent. My husband thinks it smells like tanning lotion but I think it smells great. It's super thick and my skin soaks it right up like a sponge without leaving me feeling greasy and slimy. I would buy it again and the travel tin size makes it perfect for stocking stuffers!
I am really ecstatic that I received this product as I've been eyeing it for some time now. I have very dry skin so shea butter is always a must. I like the ease of the packaging and that I can easily carry this when I travel. It fits in my purse and I can trust that I won't find body butter all in my purse. Great product!
Q & A
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos