BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Tonia   Z.
Maysville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells amazingly good. For that alone it got 2 stars, I give it another star because it's not overly thick. However I never could get it where I felt like I'd rubbed it in all the way. Secondly everytime I wore this in the evening the mosquitoes would eat me alive. I dont have that problem with my favorite body butters.
Jenniffer P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was so excited to receive this product from Influenster! I've used Tree Hut products in the past and have never been disappointed. This body butter formula is amazing and the smell is out of this world. My skin feels moisturized without feeling tacky or sticky, which I really don't enjoy.  10/10 would recommend!
Tiffany M.
Topeka, KS
This was hands down the best product in the Harvest Box. This time of year my skin gets horribly dry to the point where it's uncomfortable and itchy. This stuff instantly soothed that and the smell was absolutely amazing! I will be buying the full product for sure, just wish we would have gotten a coupon in the box!!
Katie V.
Stuyvesant , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like it! It's creamy without being greasy, and it smells like a pina colada.  the scent is nice without being overpowering.  It absorbed quickly on my hands and left them feeling soft and supple for the rest of the afternoon.  I would consider purchasing it. I received this free in exchange for my review.
Natalie K.
I’m pretty picky when it comes to lotions. I’ve been using it everyday for about a week now and it’s keeping my skin very soft, which is hard to do in the winter. I really like the scent too. I prefer a squirt bottle, I find it easier to apply and less messy. It’s working very well on my dry elbows. I would buy this again!
Jackie H.
Coral Springs , FL
Amazing product!! It smells so good... I love everything about this it leaves ur face so soft and smooth and it’s not oily which I love because I don’t like anything oil on my skin since I already have a oily skin the thing that I love about at the most it’s all organic and I’m all for everything being organic at my houseS
Victoria F.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body cream is fabulous. I love how rich it is and the smell is amazing (I usually don’t like coconut scents). My skin is hydrated but not greasy feeling. I will buy this cream.
Brittany H.
Lonoke, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the smell. It isn't over powering but I nice little bit than A sudle smell and the way it feels is like a nice buttery smooth felling and I love how moisturizing it makes my skin feel I will definitely purchase this product and recommend it.. it's affordable and I believe you can buy it at Walmart and other places
Nichole S.
Proctor, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Thick, creamy and smells amazing! I love the scent. My husband thinks it smells like tanning lotion but I think it smells great. It's super thick and my skin soaks it right up like a sponge without leaving me feeling greasy and slimy. I would buy it again and the travel tin size makes it perfect for stocking stuffers!
Emily T.
Boynton Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am really ecstatic that I received this product as I've been eyeing it for some time now. I have very dry skin so shea butter is always a must. I like the ease of the packaging and that I can easily carry this when I travel. It fits in my purse and I can trust that I won't find body butter all in my purse. Great product!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.