Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.72 / 5 based on 3,488 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 112 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
I have about ten different tubs of this body butter in different scents! Every different scent is amazing in it's own right and this stuff is so hydrating and the scent lasts on your skin. This is the best body butter that I have found and I found it on sale. I am so obsessed and have like so many back ups.
This smells amazingly good. For that alone it got 2 stars, I give it another star because it's not overly thick. However I never could get it where I felt like I'd rubbed it in all the way. Secondly everytime I wore this in the evening the mosquitoes would eat me alive. I dont have that problem with my favorite body butters.
I was so excited to receive this product from Influenster! I've used Tree Hut products in the past and have never been disappointed. This body butter formula is amazing and the smell is out of this world. My skin feels moisturized without feeling tacky or sticky, which I really don't enjoy. 10/10 would recommend!
The Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is awesome!! I have dry skin on my legs and elbows so I decided to give this a try. After rubbing it into my skin, the effect was amazing. My skin was left feeling soft, silky, and smooth. It wasn't harsh and had no ill effects. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!
I'm usually skeptical about body butters, as some leave your skin feeling oily, but Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter was a pleasant surprise. I have been using it for a week now and it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. The aroma is very pleasant and I love the glass jar that it came in. Thank you, Influenster, for letting me try this product. I will be purchasing in the future! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
This body cream is fabulous. I love how rich it is and the smell is amazing (I usually don’t like coconut scents). My skin is hydrated but not greasy feeling. I will buy this cream.
I like it! It's creamy without being greasy, and it smells like a pina colada. the scent is nice without being overpowering. It absorbed quickly on my hands and left them feeling soft and supple for the rest of the afternoon. I would consider purchasing it. I received this free in exchange for my review.
I absolutely love the smell. It isn't over powering but I nice little bit than A sudle smell and the way it feels is like a nice buttery smooth felling and I love how moisturizing it makes my skin feel I will definitely purchase this product and recommend it.. it's affordable and I believe you can buy it at Walmart and other places
This body butter smells absolutely delicious. It is so so smooth, creamy, Thick and hydrating. Basically this is exactly what you want in a body butter. It's not greasy at all and super fast absorbing into the skin. I would definitely purchase this for myself in the future.
Q & A
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos