BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Allison H.
Springfield, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What an AMAZING body butter!! It goes on smooth & left my skin feeling so silky! The coconut lime smell was refreshing! I love the packaging, it even said “even though the product smells good do not eat!” Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Rachel A.
Florence
I have about ten different tubs of this body butter in different scents!  Every different scent is amazing in it's own right and this stuff is so hydrating and the scent lasts on your skin.  This is the best body butter that I have found and I found it on sale.  I am so obsessed and have like so many back ups.
Tonia   Z.
Maysville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells amazingly good. For that alone it got 2 stars, I give it another star because it's not overly thick. However I never could get it where I felt like I'd rubbed it in all the way. Secondly everytime I wore this in the evening the mosquitoes would eat me alive. I dont have that problem with my favorite body butters.
Jenniffer P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was so excited to receive this product from Influenster! I've used Tree Hut products in the past and have never been disappointed. This body butter formula is amazing and the smell is out of this world. My skin feels moisturized without feeling tacky or sticky, which I really don't enjoy.  10/10 would recommend!
Amanda V.
Akron, OH
The Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is awesome!! I have dry skin on my legs and elbows so I decided to give this a try. After rubbing it into my skin, the effect was amazing. My skin was left feeling soft, silky, and smooth. It wasn't harsh and had no ill effects. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!
Lauren B.
Evansville, IN
I'm usually skeptical about body butters, as some leave your skin feeling oily, but Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter was a pleasant surprise. I have been using it for a week now and it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. The aroma is very pleasant and I love the glass jar that it came in. Thank you, Influenster, for letting me try this product. I will be purchasing in the future!  Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Victoria F.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body cream is fabulous. I love how rich it is and the smell is amazing (I usually don’t like coconut scents). My skin is hydrated but not greasy feeling. I will buy this cream.
Katie V.
Stuyvesant , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like it! It's creamy without being greasy, and it smells like a pina colada.  the scent is nice without being overpowering.  It absorbed quickly on my hands and left them feeling soft and supple for the rest of the afternoon.  I would consider purchasing it. I received this free in exchange for my review.
Brittany H.
Lonoke, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the smell. It isn't over powering but I nice little bit than A sudle smell and the way it feels is like a nice buttery smooth felling and I love how moisturizing it makes my skin feel I will definitely purchase this product and recommend it.. it's affordable and I believe you can buy it at Walmart and other places
Nicole F.
Atascadero, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter smells absolutely delicious. It is so so smooth, creamy, Thick and hydrating. Basically this is exactly what you want in a body butter. It's not greasy at all and super fast absorbing into the skin. I would definitely purchase this for myself in the future.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.