BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Terrey R.
stuarts draft, VA
I am in love!! This body butter is amazing. It smells wonderful, light and fruity. Not greasy at all. Once it's on your skin immediately feels better. I work with boxes all day which dries out my hands. This works wonderfully to keep my hands hydrated and feeling soft. I got to try it for free and have already purchased some!!
Ellen M.
COLEBROOK, NH
Really liked the consistency and how the butter felt on my skin, not too greasy or sticky.  However, I did not like the scent.  It might just be my skin chemistry...I liked the smell in the container, but did not like how it made my skin smell.  If I bought this, it would definitely have to be in another scent.
Brittney G.
West Chester, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE this! I have been using this on my super dry hands and its so moisturizing without the greasy feeling! The smell is very light, but fresh. A little bit goes a long way, and it absorbs right into.your skin for quick moisture! I will 100% buy this product.
Nicole S.
I LOVE this!  I opened it as soon as I received my box and used it.  The smell is AMAZING and it feels wonderful on.  It lasted a long time also.  I was super surprised by the size and the amount that was in the container for the price.  I normally use it morning and night.  I highly recommend it!
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This a true, thick body butter. Seems best for winter and very dry skin. I prefer to use thick creams like this on my legs and feet because it is too thick for my upper body. The scent is very light and wouldn’t bother people who are sensitive to scents.
Jenniffer P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was so excited to receive this product from Influenster! I've used Tree Hut products in the past and have never been disappointed. This body butter formula is amazing and the smell is out of this world. My skin feels moisturized without feeling tacky or sticky, which I really don't enjoy.  10/10 would recommend!
Christal A.
Brick , NJ
I love lotions. Body butters ... The smoothness the texture oh it gets me every time. I am so glad influenster sent me this to use and review. The smell is outrageous yet not over powering. I keep it in my purse since it’s cold I need the added moisture
Marvelis T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So wonderful. Smells absolutely delicious and leaves you skin feeling so so so soft and hydrated all day. As soon as I open it my kids and husband come running to use some too.
Roselyn V.
Sterling, VA
This product by Tree Hut does exactly what it's supposed to. Every morning before work I put a pea size amount of lotion to my hands and my hands literally stay moisturized the entire day. The scent was magnificent I love anything that's lime and coconut scented. I also liked that the scent was subtle and not in your face. I don't find it oily or overly slick when I put it on it completely melts into my skin and no oily residue.
Lauren B.
Evansville, IN
I'm usually skeptical about body butters, as some leave your skin feeling oily, but Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter was a pleasant surprise. I have been using it for a week now and it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. The aroma is very pleasant and I love the glass jar that it came in. Thank you, Influenster, for letting me try this product. I will be purchasing in the future!  Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?