Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.72 / 5 based on 3,491 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 113 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Got this lotion in my Harvest VoxBox. Smells great, no but too strong and really feels good. Made my hands feel a tad greasy but just barely so I’d use this guy sparingly. The coconuts lime smells is seriously mesmerizing. Love it! ...so did my 3 year old
I have never been a fan of body butter because of how thick and filmy it leaves my skin. Until I tried this body butter. My word this product is great. I had received this in a Wal-Mart beauty box coconut scent and I live to keep it by my side at work. It's just the right texture and the fragrance is not so over bearing.
Really liked the consistency and how the butter felt on my skin, not too greasy or sticky. However, I did not like the scent. It might just be my skin chemistry...I liked the smell in the container, but did not like how it made my skin smell. If I bought this, it would definitely have to be in another scent.
I am in love!! This body butter is amazing. It smells wonderful, light and fruity. Not greasy at all. Once it's on your skin immediately feels better. I work with boxes all day which dries out my hands. This works wonderfully to keep my hands hydrated and feeling soft. I got to try it for free and have already purchased some!!
I LOVE this! I opened it as soon as I received my box and used it. The smell is AMAZING and it feels wonderful on. It lasted a long time also. I was super surprised by the size and the amount that was in the container for the price. I normally use it morning and night. I highly recommend it!
I'm usually skeptical about body butters, as some leave your skin feeling oily, but Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter was a pleasant surprise. I have been using it for a week now and it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. The aroma is very pleasant and I love the glass jar that it came in. Thank you, Influenster, for letting me try this product. I will be purchasing in the future! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
I love lotions. Body butters ... The smoothness the texture oh it gets me every time. I am so glad influenster sent me this to use and review. The smell is outrageous yet not over powering. I keep it in my purse since it’s cold I need the added moisture
So wonderful. Smells absolutely delicious and leaves you skin feeling so so so soft and hydrated all day. As soon as I open it my kids and husband come running to use some too.
This a true, thick body butter. Seems best for winter and very dry skin. I prefer to use thick creams like this on my legs and feet because it is too thick for my upper body. The scent is very light and wouldn’t bother people who are sensitive to scents.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos