BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Caitlyn A.
Nashua, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used the body butter right away as my skin can use all the moisture it can get during the dry winter months. As soon as I rubbed it into my hands I could visibly see the improvement right away. I really enjoyed the smell, not overpowering at all, but sweet. I will continue to use this throughout the winter to keep my skin hydrated.
Leah C.
Charlotte, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter is truly amazing! I loved how it soaks in so quickly and doesn’t leave my skin oily. I have it 4 stars only because I’m not a huge fan of the scent. It’s just a little overpowering. I would definitely recommend this body butter, especially for those who need help with really dry skin during the winter season like me!
Vania L.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Thank you Influenster for this complimentary product. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter works wonders and smells amazing! My skin instantly feels softer. It has such a gentle, subtle scent, one that is not overbearing. I would definitely recommend this product to any and everyone. It is wonderful. #ButterUpTreeHut #HarvestVoxBox
Amy R.
Blaine, MN
This stuff is awesome. It’s light and not too greasy which I sometimes find with body butters. The smells is amazing and it goes on smooth. Great to throw in your purse or on the go. It doesn’t sting as sometimes in the harsh Minnesota winters I find happens.
Rebecca M.
Defiance, OH
This stuff rocks. Has two ingredients I don’t like and if you have very dry skin or cracked skin it burns for hours after use. It smells magical and you can feel it on your skin for hours after. I love it.
Kelsey M.
Burleson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this from influenster for review and I can honestly say I’m in love! It is so long lasting, creamy and thick! My skin gets soooo dry and cracked in the winter and it’s hard finding things that actually make my skin feel better, the scent is just a bonus and doesn’t wear off! I would definitely recommend this product!
Charlotte E.
Overland Park, KS
First off, this body butter smells so good! Like Hawaii so good. The scent isn't too strong but strong enough that others can smell it on you. On the package it says it will lock in moisture for 24 hours. I was a little skeptical but it is so true. I put it on my legs and it is the next day and my legs still feel moist. 5 stars!
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was so happy when I got this in my Harvest Vox Box. My hands have been extremely dry due to the weather, and this stuff really works. It’s soft and smooth, not greasy, and smells great. The packaging is simple but has a nice design. The lotion isn’t too thick, like some body butters, but not too runny like some off brands are.
Tsha R.
I used this up in no time! The smell is addictive and the moisture that provides is great. It easily absorbs into the skin and leaves your body feeling soft and supple. This butter is thick & a little bit goes a long way. Will definitely be purchasing this.
Elizabeth T.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Oh my gosh! This butter has body! Super hydrating, no stickiness and one application lasts for endless hours. I felt like I had been missing this and didn’t know. I use Shea butter alone normally, but this mix of coconut, she and lime makes my skin feel supple and soft. I love it. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?