BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Courtney R.
Hemet, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love how thick this lotion is. The smell is absolutely amazing and it really gets deep into the skin. My skin is very soft after applying the lotion and it feels silky smooth. I would definitely buy again.
Brieanne F.
Bordentown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product has a great fragrance and is so super, silky smooth. It does a great job of moisturizing my skin. My only complaint is that the coconut lime scent is a little too powerful, even an hour later. Otherwise, it’s great! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Samantha D.
Lake Wales, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great body butter. It smells amazing and goes on pretty smoothly. It's not greasy like some body butters can be. It has a nice formula and gives great moisture to your skin. I absolutely love using this body butter and would highly recommend it to anyone. Thanks Influenster for letting me test it out Free before buying it.
Joanna M.
Evansville , IN
Tree had Butters are something that my daughter has love for years and after me getting to try this one out I can see why I've often seen the tree had brand but only purchased it when she wanted something and now I must say I'm about to be a purchaser myself great product my skin is very smooth and soft to the touch it last all day and the fragrances are very soft and I can wear them to work
Caitlyn A.
Haverhill, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used the body butter right away as my skin can use all the moisture it can get during the dry winter months. As soon as I rubbed it into my hands I could visibly see the improvement right away. I really enjoyed the smell, not overpowering at all, but sweet. I will continue to use this throughout the winter to keep my skin hydrated.
Leah C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter is truly amazing! I loved how it soaks in so quickly and doesn’t leave my skin oily. I have it 4 stars only because I’m not a huge fan of the scent. It’s just a little overpowering. I would definitely recommend this body butter, especially for those who need help with really dry skin during the winter season like me!
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been using this body butter for about a week now. It's a thick, yet creamy blend that gives a luxurious smooth-skin feel. It smells like coconut and lime and is absolutely intoxicating. I love that it gives me the "tropical" scent, even though it's only twenty degrees here. It spreads easily on the skin, so a little goes a long way.
Chrystal G.
Clinton, IL
Tree hut coconut lime shea butter I have one word amazing. I couldn't believe how this little container of shea butter would go so far. I was hooked from day one my skin felt so moisturize even after my long work day. And it smells amazing the girls at work were asking me what I was wearing. I would highly recommend it to everybody.
Vania L.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Thank you Influenster for this complimentary product. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter works wonders and smells amazing! My skin instantly feels softer. It has such a gentle, subtle scent, one that is not overbearing. I would definitely recommend this product to any and everyone. It is wonderful. #ButterUpTreeHut #HarvestVoxBox
Amy R.
Blaine, MN
This stuff is awesome. It’s light and not too greasy which I sometimes find with body butters. The smells is amazing and it goes on smooth. Great to throw in your purse or on the go. It doesn’t sting as sometimes in the harsh Minnesota winters I find happens.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.