BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Alisha H.
Groveport , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this body butter! The scent is very bold and smells so good! It’s very gentle on my skin and long lasting! The scent smells great and is full of smell! It leaves my hands very smoothly and shiny!
Kristy H.
Oroville, CA
The smells great it’s nice and thick which I love body butters that are thick it smells like coconut lime you can definitely smell the lime it did leave my skin soft and smooth I believe it is a good price for the body butter and would recommend it for purchase. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
🍀Haley M.
Decatur, AL
I love this Shea body Butter! The coconut lime smell is awesome as well. It goes on smoothly and soaks into your skin. I've been a long time user of this product and will continue to be one! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is amazeballs! #treehut
Kerry C.
Cordova, TN
This is the best body butter I have used.  I am a B&BW user, but this one leaves my skin feeling softer and smoother than the BBW. The scent is nice but not overpowering and protected my hands in the freezing cold Chicago wind. The price is good too.  I encourage you to get a jar and give it a try. You won't be disappointed
Ashley J.
I love this product. It has a great scent without being overpowering. It is also very moisturizing. I use it on my arms and elbows to keep them from getting too dry and it works wonders. I received this product for free in my Harvest VoxBox but all opinions are my own!
Tina S.
Martinsburg, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First of all this Body Butter came at the perfect time as my skin gets really dry during the fall and winter months! A little goes a long way with this product and the smell is not overpowering and so good! I love the size and it is very travel friendly! I will definitely have to check out other scents when I run out of this one!
Courtney R.
Hemet, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love how thick this lotion is. The smell is absolutely amazing and it really gets deep into the skin. My skin is very soft after applying the lotion and it feels silky smooth. I would definitely buy again.
Melissa S.
Morris, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First of all, the smell is incredible. I thought about tasting it... but i didn't. Pinky promise. Lol. Its very smooth and light weight. Doesn't leave skin feeling heavy. It has softened my hands like magic. Im constantly washing dishes and bottles so to have something replenish the moisture so efficiently and dramatically is awesome.
Tara K.
New Hope, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Finding the perfect body butter is hard for me - it's so easy for it to be moisturizing but oily or not actually last as long as it says it will. Well, I have found the PERFECT body butter. This stuff is amazing and doesn't leave any oily residue, it has a soft smell, and is just a really great product. This is my new go-to for winter skin and I'll be recommending it to all of my friends. I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.
J V.
This product is phenomenal!! It leaves my skin super soft and smelling amazing!! I like the consistency and thickness of the cream as well. Perfect for after a shower or before bed to moisturize my dry skin.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.