BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Ricki F.
McCleary, WA
Love my @treehut coconut lime shea body butter. The moisture is intense and my skin is softer. Protip-keep this with you to fight the winter dryness. I’ll be buying the full-size. Strongly recommend. Smells great too! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Jen A.
Puyallup, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Luxury in a jar. This smells like a sexy summer vacation and feels like silk. My skin is phenomenally softer. This is definitely my new must-have. This came in my #HarvestVoxBox and the minute I opened the jar I was in love. Keep it in your purse & never let it go.
Amber B.
Springfield, IL
Not only does this shea body butter smell absolutely amazing (and so refreshing!) but I'm truly in love with the feel of it. It's so light and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. It's so important to me that body butters absorb well (so many don't) and this really hits the spot. I'm definitely going to be recommending this one to friends!
Stacie M.
Quaker Hill, CT
I️ have super sensitive and dry skin, not only does this stuff smell amazing, it makes my skin so soft!! Some lotions I️ feel like you have to constantly apply, but not this! I️ put on my body in the morning and I’m good for the entire day! You can can even still small the coconut lime by the end of the day! I️ definitely recommend this!!
🍀Haley M.
Decatur, AL
I love this Shea body Butter! The coconut lime smell is awesome as well. It goes on smoothly and soaks into your skin. I've been a long time user of this product and will continue to be one! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is amazeballs! #treehut
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this body butter! The scent is very bold and smells so good! It’s very gentle on my skin and long lasting! The scent smells great and is full of smell! It leaves my hands very smoothly and shiny!
Corinne  M.
Phila, PA
I really enjoy the 25 -hour intense hydrating Shea body butter from tree hut. I am not usually a fan of “body butters”. I find them to be too thick or too greasy most of the time but thIs formula is perfect. It is very hydrating without leaving a film or thick cream feel. I do not LOVE this particular scent. If i was to repurchase (which is likely). I would look for a different scent.
Alyssa G.
Troy, OH
This Body Butter is very THICK and creamy. It doesn't leave an oily residue like some body butters do. I used this on my hands and my hands were so soft my husband kept holding my hand because of it. The smell is amazing and not too overwhelming or overbearing. I would definitely buy this product again and I would like to test this out again on my stretch marks (three kids will do that to you) Overall a great product that I recommend.
Kerry C.
Cordova, TN
This is the best body butter I have used.  I am a B&BW user, but this one leaves my skin feeling softer and smoother than the BBW. The scent is nice but not overpowering and protected my hands in the freezing cold Chicago wind. The price is good too.  I encourage you to get a jar and give it a try. You won't be disappointed
M'Recia S.
N Salt Lake, UT
This product had a nice smell and texture and did a great job moisturizing my skin. It's not greasy and it doesn't pill off my skin after a few moments like some body butters.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?