BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Emma E.
Portsmouth, RI
Amazing product! Lovely scent, great lotion that provides incredible lasting moisture without being greasy! I've used it daily on my dry hands that have callouses. Will definitely buy this when my tub is gone!
Ashley A.
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
I Had never heard of this product before and so glad that has changed i enjoyed very much not much is needed feels great on skin the and smells amazing its a light smell not over powering very pretty smell loved it!!
Shannon H.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this product for an entire week and it has made my skin feel soft and touchable, the smell is amazing and I love the fact it has no parabens in it. It was so gentle on my skin that I even used it for my daughter and she even loves the scent. I wiuld definitely purchase the full size. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Jen A.
Puyallup, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Luxury in a jar. This smells like a sexy summer vacation and feels like silk. My skin is phenomenally softer. This is definitely my new must-have. This came in my #HarvestVoxBox and the minute I opened the jar I was in love. Keep it in your purse & never let it go.
Maggie D.
Seagrove, NC
This shea butter is super moisturizing on my hands.  It leaves a nice sheen on your skin after using it which I like.  It's not greasy at all but leaves my hands feeling so much less tight because of dryness in the winter time.  I will be buying more of this in a larger container because I think this is my new purse lotion!!
Ricki F.
McCleary, WA
Love my @treehut coconut lime shea body butter. The moisture is intense and my skin is softer. Protip-keep this with you to fight the winter dryness. I’ll be buying the full-size. Strongly recommend. Smells great too! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received the this Shea body butter by Tree Hut free from Influenster in my #harvestvoxbox. I really liked this body butter. I have really dry hand in the winter time and this has been a huge help on that. I like how it doesn’t make your hands feel super greasy like some lotions can. I also love the light smell of it. It reminds me of summer. This is something I would recommend and buy for myself.
Amber B.
Springfield, IL
Not only does this shea body butter smell absolutely amazing (and so refreshing!) but I'm truly in love with the feel of it. It's so light and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. It's so important to me that body butters absorb well (so many don't) and this really hits the spot. I'm definitely going to be recommending this one to friends!
Stacie M.
Quaker Hill, CT
I️ have super sensitive and dry skin, not only does this stuff smell amazing, it makes my skin so soft!! Some lotions I️ feel like you have to constantly apply, but not this! I️ put on my body in the morning and I’m good for the entire day! You can can even still small the coconut lime by the end of the day! I️ definitely recommend this!!
Kristy H.
Oroville , CA
The smells great it’s nice and thick which I love body butters that are thick it smells like coconut lime you can definitely smell the lime it did leave my skin soft and smooth I believe it is a good price for the body butter and would recommend it for purchase. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.