BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells delicious! Nice and clean, with a little bit of sweetness. It sinks easily and quickly into my skin and doesn't feel greasy afterward. It didn't last 24 hours, however. It lasted longer than some other hand lotions but not as long as that. I would recommend this to anyone who had dry skin but doesn't like a heavy, greasy feel.
Coco D.
Swartz Creek, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am so pleased to have received this product...I have the body spray and body scrub currently in rotation. This body butter smell so ahhhmazing and its travel friendly. I keep it in my handbag. Anytime I need a boost of extra moisture this is what I gravitate towards.
Stevie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter is BOMB. smells so amazing and hydrates your skin so well. Some citrus scents can be so strong but this is perfectly scented. You can smell it but it doesnt overwhelm.
Anna G.
Kernersville, NC
I love using this body butter! It has made my skin feel soft and it smells amazing! This was free in my Influenster box but I would buy more. I use it on my elbows and hands frequently. I love the tropical smell!
Alicia H.
This body butter is rich and creamy and smells amazing. It leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth for hours without that yucky, greasy, feel. I have sensitive skin and the dry desert climate I live in leaves my skin dry, cracked, and tender and this stuff works wonders in helping to repair my skin and get it back to being healthy and hydrated.
Brinn P.
Canton, MI
I love body butter, but due to allergies and migraines I always have to get ones without scent. I am so excited to use Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter. It smells good and doesn’t give me a headache. I wash my hand constantly and this shea body butter didn’t disappoint. I hope they have a larger size.
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I very much dislike coconut so i was unable to use this product. but my boyfriend says the formula is very nice and he likes coconut so it works for him.  he i sin construction so his hands are very rough and this will benefit him.  not sure if it would be the first thing we run to the store for when in need of a body butter.
Michele M.
Ambridge, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
4 stars for hydration and feel on the skin.  Upon application, the product sunk into my skin with no problem and it didn't leave a greasy film.  This is nice because the user can touch things immediately afterward.  I am not crazy about the smell but i know there are other scents by Tree Hut that can be purchased.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body butter. I had never tried this brand til I received it for free for testing purposes through influenster but I'm in love. It hydrates my skin so well and the scent is ammmmazing. I would definitely recommend anyone trying it. It's definitely worth it, I promise. And a little of it goes a long way so it will last a little while!
Ashley L.
Davenport, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This worked really well on my dry skin, but the smell was not the most pleasant for me.  After I tried it, it was only about an hour before I had to wash it off because it did not smell nice.  I received it as a trial from influenster. For someone else, it would be a great item, but for my body chemistry the scent did not work.
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.