BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sen...2 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Hagan B.
Ahhhhmazing! I've never owned Tree Hunt anything before and I don't think I would have ever gone out to buy it if it weren't for the sample! I'm obsessed with the fresh small and the rich texture. I only hate winter because of how dry my hands and lips get and this definitely will take care of my dry hands situation! I love love love this product!
Cassandra H.
Hays, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This could not have come at a better time! Packaging is perfect, and I love the smell so much! Takes me right to the beach! I’ve used this on my hands and feet, and the softness lasts all day. My husband has used it on his dry, cracked hand (he recently broke his thumb and it’s been casted and drying out his skin). The body butter has been perfect for retaining moisture and it’s gentle on the sensitive skin!
Tiffany P.
Birch tree, MO
I really enjoyed the scent at first, but it got overwhelming when I used it a few times. Not a scent I would wear everyday. I liked the texture and how it made my skin feel super soft.
Courtney B.
This is the BEST body butter I have ever used, hands down! The scent isn't overpowering but is just enough. The initial feel is a silkier body butter, and the moment you rub this on your skin, it just soaks in leaving your skin feeling hydrated and smooth. There is no greasy after feel, and the smooth feeling lasts for quite some time. 10 our of 10!
Lisa D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am love with Tree Hut products. Coconut Lime is one of my favorite scents. I am excited to have this trial size to throw in my purse. I love that this is so hydrating, I live in Massachusetts and the cold weather does a number on my skin, especially my hands. This helps to keep my hands smooth and hydrated.
Rose L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this in my harvest box box to try so I decided I’d used this on the bottom of my heals as the “real” test. Got out the shower, applied and then put moisture socks on. An hour later my feet feel like butter. My feet feel new, so I see myself buying this in the future.
Kat M.
Naperville, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the texture, color and appearance of this body butter. I have several tubs and tubes of body creams that are abandoned under the bathroom sink, but this one has got something special about it. I just want to dip my fingers into the jar and use it every single day. I will use every last bit of it, and this is a sign of a really great product!
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this from complimentary from influenster for review. And this smells so darn good amd leaves my skin silky smooth. It last all day and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy . I use this all over after a shower amd especially on my psoriasis spots and it really helps it. I 100% recommended this to everyone! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Sandy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter smells amazing! But it's not overpowering. It's rich and creamy without feeling overly greasy. I haven't had a chance to use it very much because my teen snatched it as soon as she tried it. That's a testament right there! I would definitely recommend it to others seeking a tropical scented body lotion.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
Oh my. I’m a fan! The scent was subtle I thought and the texture was perfection. It went on smoothly and only required a little to do both of my legs. After I was done, there wasn’t any oily like residue and my legs were so soft. I would definitely buy this product! The only thing keeping me from giving this a five star review is that my son is picky on the scent.
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.