BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Keziah G.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a nice thick moisturizer that gave my skin much moisture for hours! Since it is getting colder outside, I need a thicker moisturizer to keep my skin from drying out. It is best to use body butters in the colder months to keep skin moisturized. It smells good just like coconut even though it is a coconut lime scent. It glides on my skin smoothly and melts into my skin. I like to use directly out the shower before I dry off to hold in the moisture on my skin. I don’t have to add any other moisturizer like I am use to doing because I get the moisture and scent from this product that I need! Love that this product used organic Shea butter so my skin is not soaking up unwanted harmful ingredients! You will have great moisturized skin!
Tikeetha T.
Beltsville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. My son has eczema and we've been using it now for about a week with the cold weather. Smells great and is a lightweight butter that keeps his skin hydrated throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this product for a light weight body butter that will keep your skin hydrated.
Sade C.
Newark, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This I LOVE!!!!! I have extremely dry skin during the winter and it’s BRUTAL on my hands since I wash my hands a lot. I end up with cracked skin and irritation for eczema breakouts but this has definitely helped. It’s a GREAT moisturizer that isn’t too heavy so it doesn’t leave your hands all greasy. The scent is very unique, not exactly my cup of tea but still a great product. 4/5
Nancy C.
Del Valle, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I wasn't sure that I was going to like Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Butter just because I am not really fond of the scent of coconut products. I was pleasantly surprised that the coconut scent was really not that bad, you barely get a scent.  I really don't like to use strongly scented products after having been pregnant, I can't tolerate them.  I used this to moisturize my face, hands, knees and elbows (my usual dry spots).  I really liked that this formula was thick, but went on smoothly.  I felt the moisture in my hands and face without the usual feeling of stickiness I got from other thick moisturizers. I didn't feel the need to reapply as often as with other lotions.  I would recommend this as a great moisturizer with little to no scent.
Shawnee P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tree hut Coconut lime body butter is creamy not oily. It smells just like coconut and lime but isn't overpowering. It's very hydrating and a little bit goes a long way. I'll definitely be buying it again. I got this sample complimentary. It's great on cracked heels and dry skin. I'm impressed!!
Cassie P.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am in LOVE with this stuff y'all it's the perfect moisturizer for winter
I cannot get enough of this
If anyone is looking for a small gift for me for my birthday or Christmas I'll take THIS
As many as y'all want to give me ❤
I received this product free for testing purposes and it has by far become my favorite
#ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut
Selena A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I found a new favorite body lotion/moisturizer. This makes my body feel so soft and smooth and it's safe to use on your face. Also safe to use on your little ones. My 3 year old daughter loves it. I love the smell of it, I will definitely be purchasing more! I received it from Influenster for free for testing and reviewing purposes from the Harvest Voxbox. This stuff works so much better than the other brands I have used in the past. It isn't super strong or overpowering but the scent is long lasting. Also, it isn't greasy or watery.
Michelle L.
Ingleside, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is amazing! A body butter that is rich and smells like a margarita!! Hints of lime, coconut and sugar. And the aroma lasts!!!!!!!!! I seriously lather this on in the mornings and by noon I can still smell it. Love love love and will be purchasing more soon! Highly recommended!
Phe H.
Detroit, MI
The smell of this stuff is amazing I keep it in my purse and use it everyday....the feel of it and how it is on your skin is amazing...I’m trying not to use it so much because I don’t want to run out but I will purchase more when I run out Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Kristina L.
Powder Spgs, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love the Tree Hut 24 hour intense hydrating Shea body butter in coconut lime. My hands are usually so dry, especially this time of year, but just a little dab and my hands feel amazing. Ive also used it on my feet and it left them feeling amazing and completely refreshed not like typical lotions or body butters usually would. Everything is so.soft, smooth and hydrated now and I smell fantastic too because I got the coconut lime. The coconut lime is a soft yet bold smell. Also before I forget, it is certified organic Shea butter. I love this product and I highly recommend. Its on my #musthavelist
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.