BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Somerset, KY
Wow! The #TreeHut shea body butter smells AMAZING and feels awesome on my skin. I love that is has the coconut lime scent as it smells fresh! I received this complimentary just in time as the cold weather is doing a number on my skin.
Charity M.
I was SO excited to see this in my Harvest Box! I am obsessed with Coconut Lime Verbena scent from Bath and Body Works, so I expected this to be similar. The texture is amazing, it doesn't feel greasy or filmy which I LOVE. However, the scent is a bit sickly-sweet for me. I doubt I'd buy a full size tub of this unless I could find a different scent. Bottom line - GREAT on my sensitive skin, not so great smelling.
ASHLEY M.
Porterville, CA
This stuff smells absolutely delicious!! It makes my skin feel so soft! I put the sample size in my purse and used it on the go too but I will definitely buy a bigger size because I'm going to be sad when my sample size runs out. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way though. I specifically made sure to put it on my feet and it made them super soft!
Katie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great lotion, especially for the dry winter weather! My hands normally crack in the cold, but not with this lotion- they are soft all day! Only reason it’s not a 5 is that the lime scent is a little too strong for me! I would definitely buy again, but likely pick a different scent for my personal taste.Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Amy R.
Fairfax, IA
The first thing I noticed about the product is how cute the label is. I love the logo! So creative. When I opened it, the smell is amazing! Love the coconut lime! The Shea butter goes on smooth and is super soft on my skin. It does feel a little greasy after but I think most shea butters do. I would recommend this product.
Tanya S.
Waukegan, IL
First, the scent is amazing!!! I was unsure how it would smell but I want everything in this scent!!! I used it after the shower at night and woke up with my skin still soft and smooth. This is the perfect winter moisturizer for your skin. I prefer this type of packaging over a pump bc you get every inch of the product to use. I would definitely recommend this product!
Tracy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this product several weeks now and I absolutely love it! It has a nice clean scent, leaves my skin soft and conditioned without being oily or greasy, and is a great buy. I received this complimentary from Influenster to test. These are my own opinions. I would most definitely buy this product. #influenster #harvestvoxbox #complimentary #treehut
Lauryn W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I adore this product. I live in the northern Midwest and Winters here are brutal. I started using this product a few days again on my rough spots (hands, elbows) and have noticed a significant difference thus far. To top it off the smell is ahhhh-mazing. I'm normally pretty scent sensitive but this isn't overpowering and has such a delicate smell. I'm in love!!
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is wonderful!  Living in Michigan, this box came at just the right time.  The between the cold weather and frequent hand-washing, my hands are always DRY!  This body butter has kept my hands feeling smooth and soft, even on the coldest of days.  The scent is light, clean, and refreshing.
Kathy S.
Council Blfs, IA
I was very excited to see when I received Tree Hut body butter in my Harvest voxbox. I love the scent, to too strong not too sweet. I also love how it leaves my skin smooth without the greasy feeling that some body butters can leave behind. Tree Hut body butter has become part of my nightly routine of application on my hand and elbow right before bed.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?