BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Sherrie S.
Yukon, OK
I received this body butter from Influenster for free to try. I've been using it every day for about a week. It feels really good on the skin, has a delightful smell to it and a great consistency. I wouldn't say it lasts 24 hours like it says, but I would definitely buy this.
Jennifer B.
This body butter smells amazing!  My hands were getting chapped from the dry winter weather and one application of this shea butter started healing them!  It keeps my skin moisturized and feeling smooth and soft.  My daughter has also been using it for herself.  A little bit goes a long way so it's very effective and will last a long time!
Victoria S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been obsessed with this brand for a little over a year now. I started with the sugar scrub and I was hooked. Next came this body butter and let me tell you it’s like silk! My rough skin has never felt more nourished. I love the scent and it feels like it melts into your skin. Now I got the mini size in my harvest box, it’s perfect for my diaper bag. Couldn’t recommend this more!
Britt K.
Marion , IN
I really enjoyed this. I keep it at my desk at work. I handle a lot of paperwork so my hands can get really dry. It does not leave them super greasy but supple. The smell is also very refreshing and I would recommend it.
Allison K.
Lynchburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Oh my Tree Hut! I smell like a Mojito and it’s amazing! It’s winter gals(and guys) and that means it’s time to LAYER UP THE MOISTURIZER! I can’t tell you how sick I am of being left GREASY some most “natural” moisturizers. This is so soft and light it should be illegal. My 7 year old eczema prone daughter can even use it without having a break out! Heaven sent in a jar!
Kimmee H.
Love this body butter! Makes my skin so soft, without feeling greasy. The scent is so nice, although I wish it weren’t quite so strong. I use it after the shower, and my skin feel supple all day. Overall a great product!
Nikeba L.
Hackensack, NJ
I have extremely dry skin, and I’m usually picky when it come to using different products on my skin. But this body butter is something special!!! I love it I have bought a few bottles after and gave one to my daughter!
Genevieve J.
Iowa winters are horrible on your skin. Using this body butter meant I only had to apply it once in the morning and not have pain the ready of the day! The scent is light and tropical, perfect for making me forget about the weather outside. It is a very creamy and light feeling lotion that soaks in quickly! This might be my new favorite winter body care item!
Jayne R.
Palm Bay, FL
The formula is very light. The smell is great I put it on last night at 8 p.m. and at 8 a.m. this morning I can still smell it on my hands. It does leave a little bit of a oily type feeling for about 30 minutes after you put it on. I can already see a difference in my hands though.
Beatriz J.
Appleton , WI
I am pretty sensitive to smells but this is so lovely and light!! It smells like a spa on a tropical vacation and soaked in quickly. My hands were pretty dry and cracking but after I applied this Shea body body, they look 100% better!! No more winter chapped hands. The smell does not linger too long which is nice. I would definitely buy this in full size!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?