BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Michelle V.
Phoenix , AZ
Tree hut 24 hour intense hydrating Shea body butter smells amazing but doesn’t stop there. The product is creamy without being greasy AND it feels amazing going on the skin. As winter approaches it will be great but as of now I use it on the dry areas on my feet from summer flip flop wear and those dry spots are long gone after a few days of using this product.
Melissa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product was in my Harvest Vox Box. I love the Tree Hut brand so I was really excited to try this body butter. First, the it smells amazing! The coconut and lime is a great combination and reminds me of summer. The body butter itself feels great! It's so smooth and velvety, it doesn't feel oily or greasy. This is a great product for these winter months to make my skin feel soft and smooth, while giving me flashbacks of summer.
April C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has such an amazing scent and it has really helped my dry peeling winter skin. It's thick but it absorbs quickly and leaves me with soft, supple skin. It lasts all day and a little bit goes a long way.
Jennifer B.
This body butter smells amazing!  My hands were getting chapped from the dry winter weather and one application of this shea butter started healing them!  It keeps my skin moisturized and feeling smooth and soft.  My daughter has also been using it for herself.  A little bit goes a long way so it's very effective and will last a long time!
Jayne R.
Palm Bay, FL
The formula is very light. The smell is great I put it on last night at 8 p.m. and at 8 a.m. this morning I can still smell it on my hands. It does leave a little bit of a oily type feeling for about 30 minutes after you put it on. I can already see a difference in my hands though.
Linda V.
I was really happy to have receive this in my influenster box. I am a big fan of Tree Hut brand and was familiar with the body butter with the Brazilian Nut Scent. Very Moisturizing and absorbing and left no greasy film after. I will buy this after the cute little sample jar is used up. My whole family love it 😁 Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Beatriz J.
Appleton , WI
I am pretty sensitive to smells but this is so lovely and light!! It smells like a spa on a tropical vacation and soaked in quickly. My hands were pretty dry and cracking but after I applied this Shea body body, they look 100% better!! No more winter chapped hands. The smell does not linger too long which is nice. I would definitely buy this in full size!
Nikeba L.
Hackensack, NJ
I have extremely dry skin, and I’m usually picky when it come to using different products on my skin. But this body butter is something special!!! I love it I have bought a few bottles after and gave one to my daughter!
Natalie M.
Quincy, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this body butter. It is easy to apply and smells delicious. I have been using it on my feet and it softens and smooths. I love the small jar. The scent might be strong for some to start but it grows on you. I would buy it! Glad I got to sample it in the Harvest Voxbox
Allison K.
Lynchburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Oh my Tree Hut! I smell like a Mojito and it’s amazing! It’s winter gals(and guys) and that means it’s time to LAYER UP THE MOISTURIZER! I can’t tell you how sick I am of being left GREASY some most “natural” moisturizers. This is so soft and light it should be illegal. My 7 year old eczema prone daughter can even use it without having a break out! Heaven sent in a jar!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.