BY TREE HUT #17 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Alexvina J.
Hamlet, NC
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
I got this product free in my Harvest voxbox. I adore this product I have kinda dry hands all the time. I use this and they stay hydrated and very soft. And the smell (coconut lime) is amazing!!! Will be buying this product from now on.
Candace B.
N Baltimore, OH
The tree hut looks good, smells good, and is organic. Upon scanning to view the ingredients it’s a 9 of 10 to cause developmental and reproductive toxicity and is also pretty high on the carcinogenic scale. =( I do not feel comfortable using this product on my skin or around my kids.
Erika F.
Austin, TX
I was really ready to not like this because the coconut lime combo is a real turn-off for me. Other brands that have done similar pairings have always gone really heavy on the lime and I'm not into it. This fragrance was actually really delicate and not at all overwhelming. It did a pretty decent job of making my gross lumberjack hands feel pretty soft as well.
Kathryn B.
Toano, VA
I received a trial size sample of Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter, and I couldn't be more thrilled. It is very gentle and applies easily to the skin, not leaving an oily feel that many lotions or body butters typically do. I would definitely recommend this body butter to anyone. It smells amazing and has worked great on my body during these cooler months!
Danielle B.
Roanoke, VA
I don't particularly like the smell but the product has great moisturizing properties. It made my hands really soft and lasted all day at work. It also made for a good food rub from my husband when I got home and he loves the way it smells... Oh well. To each his own.
Judi G.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter is so soft, moisturizing and hydrating on the skin. I use this everyday, especially during winter time when my skin tends to get really dry this is a lifesaver! It has a sweet, soft smell. That is not too strong. I love that it is all organic. I received this item for free for my honest review and will definitely be purchasing a full size.
Melinda N.
Wilsonville, AL
I love the way this smells! I reminds me of a long vacation on the beach! It makes my skin feel super soft,while taking my mind down the sandy beach! I definitely recommend! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Melissa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product was in my Harvest Vox Box. I love the Tree Hut brand so I was really excited to try this body butter. First, the it smells amazing! The coconut and lime is a great combination and reminds me of summer. The body butter itself feels great! It's so smooth and velvety, it doesn't feel oily or greasy. This is a great product for these winter months to make my skin feel soft and smooth, while giving me flashbacks of summer.
Cheryl C.
Holy moly this stuff is wonderful! It is so creamy smooth but not greasy. My skin feels so soft and moisturized. The scent is heavenly. It’s not overwhelming and doesn’t interfere with my perfume! I can’t wait to purchase the full size!Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
April C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has such an amazing scent and it has really helped my dry peeling winter skin. It's thick but it absorbs quickly and leaves me with soft, supple skin. It lasts all day and a little bit goes a long way.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry elbows?