BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Tarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m skeptical of body butters, as most that I have tried are too thick and leave a sticky residue. However, I was pleasantly surprised by this product. While it is thick, it didn’t leave a sticky residue. You have to rub it in well, but once absorbed, you’re left with soft, smooth skin. I also really liked that the fragrance isn’t overwhelming, making this a well rounded body butter.
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
absolutely love this body butter! I was first a little nervous trying it, as I’ve tried many body butters that just make me feel oily or make my hands feel drier.
However, this did not do any of those things! It makes anywhere I apply it super soft! I also Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub absolutely love the smell! It’s great to use at night or during the day!
Whitney R.
Grapevine, TX
I received this product for free to test and review. This body butter has the most AMAZING smell! It is perfect for this time of year when my skin starts to get dry and needs extra hydration. It goes on smoothly and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky. Some body butters are too thick and tend to rub off later, but this one absorbed into my skin without leaving any residue. I will definitely be purchasing it when I run out.
Hillary G.
Walled Lake, MI
This smells so amazing and does not leave a greasy residue. I get eczema when the weather turns cold and this felt so nice on my hands without making my sensory issues go crazy. I don't like greasy feelings and this doesn't leave my hands dry after a few minutes either. I can wash my hands and still feel like it's soft. I would definitely invest in this body butter!
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this FREE product after shaving this morning & oh my does it not only smell amazing but it leaves you extremely soft & not the least bit greasy. Especially with this cold weather hydrating your skin is important. Certified organic! Did I mention how good it smells?? This is my first Tree Hut product to test but I'm completely sold. Still 23 hours of intense hydrating left!
Jackie M.
Kernersville, NC
Amazing body butter. I put it on after my shower and it keeps my skin feeling soft all day. It is wonderful for winter skin. I especially love the smell. Not to strong but subtle and feminine
Kalynne M.
Minneapolis , MN
First of all, the smell is heavenly. The cream is thick, soft, and glides on the skin like butter. It feels so smooth and, again, the smell is to die for. The Shea butter is great for softening harsh, dry skin while the heavy consistency protects my skin from outside stress. I'm in love!
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So I just got this Tree Hut 24 hr Intense Body butter and I have been using it for mainly my hands and feet. I really like the way it is long lasting and very smooth. It's Gentle on my skin and so far no breakouts. The scent is pleasant and I would purchase this. So happy to have received this from Influenster and to be able to try it out.  Super Awesome!
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this product complimentary in the Harvest Vox Box. I like the scent, I think it is perfect for summer. This product is moisturizing, however is a little greasy. It left my hands a little shinny looking. I think this would work well for chapped hands in the winter, but would prefer a fall or winter scent. I think it is too heavy to wear in the summer.
Sabinah I.
Essex, MD
Tree Hut products are amazing. This Coconut Lime scent also smells great. The quality of this body butter is awesome. It lasts at least a few hours on my skin and is a great size to carry around in my purse. Body butters are also better than lotion to me because they're creamier and great for the Winter coming up. Thank you Influenster!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?