BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
First of all the smell is not to overpowering and is great. For some reason a lot of butter creams have this weird older smell and this does not. I applied it on mid-afternoon and at 10pm when I went into the shower I felt it on me still. The texture is so creamy and doesn’t feel sticky at all.
Debbie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The product smells AMAZING! It glides on the skin, non greasy application.

The fragrance appears to be the downfall, as well. It scored a 9 on the Think Dirty app. 😣

We need more products that smell great and are good for us!

#Influenster item, free for sample and review.
Marsha R.
Laud Lakes, FL
So I received this complimentary Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter from @influenster, smells good and does leave my skin feeling smooth and moisturized, especially now that the weather is changing. It will take some getting used to how thick it is in texture though. But overall I love it.
Hollie G.
Surprise, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this in the scrub version YEARS AGO and I absolutely loved it! I never even thought to get the lotion. This came in my Harvest VoxBox and I’m so happy it did! The scent is so unique and fresh, the butter itself is extremely hydrating. I only had to put a little on and it goes a long way. The butter is rich and my skin feels so moisturized. Definitely purchasing the full size!
Jennifer G.
Sterling, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I  am so happy to have received this Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter. I absolutely love the scent. Love the fact that it is not greasy like some others I have tried before. This body butter keeps my skin super soft and not only will I continue to use and buy this product, I would definitely recommend anyone to use this amazing product. Thanks Influenster!
Felicia F.
Benton , PA
I received this as a sample from Influenster, as soon as I opened it up and felt the softness of the lotion on my skin, immediately I was in love! The smell is lovely and lasts for quite some time. I shared it with a few friends at my wine tasting event. Which in turn made them decide they’d like to become Influenster’s as well. Would definitely buy this body butter for myself or as a gift. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Tarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m skeptical of body butters, as most that I have tried are too thick and leave a sticky residue. However, I was pleasantly surprised by this product. While it is thick, it didn’t leave a sticky residue. You have to rub it in well, but once absorbed, you’re left with soft, smooth skin. I also really liked that the fragrance isn’t overwhelming, making this a well rounded body butter.
Kelis W.
FAYETTEVILLE, NC
I've used this product many times before. My older sister purchased this for me 1 yr I've been in love since. The smell is great, the thick creamy consistency works well with dry skin. It's a +
Amanda J.
Charlottesvle, VA
Last but my least a yummy body butter from tree hut. I used to use their products all the time when I saw them I would get them. They have scrubs and other body care products. I was surprised that I got his because I thought they were no longer a company. I couldn’t find their products. Now that I know they are here. I might take a look online and see what I can find that’s good.
Melanie R.
Garden Grove, CA
I'm always looking for a good hand cream, I have sandpaper hands from cleaning dishes constantly. This body butter is awesome! I wish it wasn't coconut because my husband doesn't like the scent, but I love it and don't find the fragrance overwhelming. It doesn't feel overly oily like many other butters. I would buy this product. I'm going to see if they have other scents.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?