Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.72 / 5 based on 3,488 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 112 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
I got this for free in my harvest box to test out I have used this line before and the body butter but never in this scent I love it the body butter is thick but sinks into the skin leaving it feeling moisturized and hydrated plus you smell Amazing the scent is not to strong or over powering it's a little coconut scent which is one of my favorite scents highly recommend this product
I received this as a sample from Influenster, as soon as I opened it up and felt the softness of the lotion on my skin, immediately I was in love! The smell is lovely and lasts for quite some time. I shared it with a few friends at my wine tasting event. Which in turn made them decide they’d like to become Influenster’s as well. Would definitely buy this body butter for myself or as a gift. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
I am so happy to have received this Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter. I absolutely love the scent. Love the fact that it is not greasy like some others I have tried before. This body butter keeps my skin super soft and not only will I continue to use and buy this product, I would definitely recommend anyone to use this amazing product. Thanks Influenster!
I got this in the scrub version YEARS AGO and I absolutely loved it! I never even thought to get the lotion. This came in my Harvest VoxBox and I’m so happy it did! The scent is so unique and fresh, the butter itself is extremely hydrating. I only had to put a little on and it goes a long way. The butter is rich and my skin feels so moisturized. Definitely purchasing the full size!
So I received this complimentary Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter from @influenster, smells good and does leave my skin feeling smooth and moisturized, especially now that the weather is changing. It will take some getting used to how thick it is in texture though. But overall I love it.
I’m skeptical of body butters, as most that I have tried are too thick and leave a sticky residue. However, I was pleasantly surprised by this product. While it is thick, it didn’t leave a sticky residue. You have to rub it in well, but once absorbed, you’re left with soft, smooth skin. I also really liked that the fragrance isn’t overwhelming, making this a well rounded body butter.
Last but my least a yummy body butter from tree hut. I used to use their products all the time when I saw them I would get them. They have scrubs and other body care products. I was surprised that I got his because I thought they were no longer a company. I couldn’t find their products. Now that I know they are here. I might take a look online and see what I can find that’s good.
received this in my harvest voxbox. scent is a light coconut so if you don't like coconut you might not like it but its not that strong. as for the functionality of the product. so far i do like the body butter. its moisturizing and thick enough where is hydrates for a good amount of time but it also absorbs quickly. it wouldn't say it will last you 16 hrs if you have super dry skin like i do. so far the treat products I've tried I've liked and those items would b this body butter and the sugar body scrubs
I'm always looking for a good hand cream, I have sandpaper hands from cleaning dishes constantly. This body butter is awesome! I wish it wasn't coconut because my husband doesn't like the scent, but I love it and don't find the fragrance overwhelming. It doesn't feel overly oily like many other butters. I would buy this product. I'm going to see if they have other scents.
In exchange for a honest review, I received this FREE Tree Hut Shea Body Butter. I have already massaged some into my feet and I must say the smell is lovely and it isn't greasy. Adding the lime scent with the coconut is so refreshing. My feet are very happy.
Q & A
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos