BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
First of all the smell is not to overpowering and is great. For some reason a lot of butter creams have this weird older smell and this does not. I applied it on mid-afternoon and at 10pm when I went into the shower I felt it on me still. The texture is so creamy and doesn’t feel sticky at all.
Vanessa R.
Was skeptical at first. But was truly blown away by its amazing smell, but more importantly its velvety after feel on my hands. I had to immediately stash this bad boy in my purse to use it constantly. Especially in this winter like weather that has my hands so dry. Love it is an understatement!
Jenn K.
Goddard, KS
Very rich and moisturizing! It is a little oily at first, but soaks into the skin fairly quick. The scent I received is coconut lime. Pretty fresh in scent, not my favorite but doesn't smell bad.
Christina H.
Roebuck, SC
This product has my skin sooooo unbelievably SOFT!!! I'm pretty sure it's the shea butter in it, but even my boyfriend noticed the difference!! Not to mention, it smells amazing!! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Thanks so much for this product.

I really loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It made my skin feel wonderful, i was softer than a baby's bum!

I would love to have this product again!
Debbie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The product smells AMAZING! It glides on the skin, non greasy application.

The fragrance appears to be the downfall, as well. It scored a 9 on the Think Dirty app. 😣

We need more products that smell great and are good for us!

#Influenster item, free for sample and review.
Kristen W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I feel like most “body butter” is just lotion, they’ve just stuck in a jar. Not always good lotion even. This has a thick, almost gelatin texture to it. It smells good, it doesn’t stingy skin, it leaves my skin feeling smooth. My only gripe is I wish it was a bit more moisturizing. It’s great, don’t get me wrong! In my mind, 5 stars would be a heavy duty body butter. I haven’t found that one yet. This is the BEST so far.
Mary E.
Athol, MA
I use this everyday after the shower! The smell brings me back to when I was in middle school but the texture is beautiful and it’s not oily which is a huge bonus. My skin gets really dry in the winter and this had helped a lot!
Lindsay S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this for free in my harvest box to test out I have used this line before and the body butter but never in this scent I love it the body butter is thick but sinks into the skin leaving it feeling moisturized and hydrated plus you smell Amazing the scent is not to strong or over powering it's a little coconut scent which is one of my favorite scents highly recommend this product
Jennifer G.
Sterling, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I  am so happy to have received this Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter. I absolutely love the scent. Love the fact that it is not greasy like some others I have tried before. This body butter keeps my skin super soft and not only will I continue to use and buy this product, I would definitely recommend anyone to use this amazing product. Thanks Influenster!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?