BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
This is a very good quality lotion. It keeps my skin smooth but not for a long time. I love the scent. It was sent to me by Influenster for testing purposes. I used it after my shower. It is very thick and when trying to use it, I can’t get a lot of it with my fingers. The container is small and it can be carried anywhere. I would definitely recommend and buy it again. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Tonya T.
Hillsdale, NJ
Winter is here in NJ and hating this dry skin feeling already. Ugh, it’s going to be a long winter. I just got out of the shower and decided to lather myself in the Tree Hut 24-hour intense hydrating Shea body butter. The scent is coconut like. Let me begin by saying anything that smells or tastes like coconut is ok in my book....well add some lime in it and oh my, heaven on earth!!!!! It sells so delicious I feel like I should be on an island somewhere. Not in a shower in NJ. I later myself from head to toe and wait. I don’t have to wait long because I not only smell delicious, I feel soft and no dry skin feeling. I have instantly become a #1 fan!!!! Guess who will be by my side this long winter? Highly recommend coconut lime Shea body butter. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Wanda D.
I really like this product. One of the pros to it was its texture. It was thick enough that in the winter we are having it felt great for my dry cracked skin. Another pro is the smell. The coconut lime is just the right balance and isn’t too overwhelming even for someone like me who has a sensitive nose.
I have been trying to use it daily or at least every other day. I would definitely buy again and highly recommend.
Heather M.
Cerritos, CA
I really was impressed with the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter. It was not really greasy like other brands, the price point is on par with other brands and a little goes a long way. I received this product as a sample to try and give my opinion. I would definitely purchase this and recommend to my friends and family.
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
I have been a long time fan of this product.  The coconut lime scent is amazing and I wish I could buy everything in the scent.  The body butter is perfect for dry skin.  I use it every night at bedtime and I wake up feeling moisturized.  It absorbs nicely and doesn't leave a greasy feeling.  It makes your skin feel so soft.  I recommend using it as a hand cream in the winter as well!
Linda M.
Wethersfield, CT
I was already a fan of Tree Hut sugar scrubs but this was my first time trying their body butter included in the #harvestvoxbox. I really love the thick formula. It blends well into skin leaving a nice moisturizing (not oily) feel once dry. It hydrates all day so it's nice not having to reapply. The scent is tropical but I will admit the scent seemed to smell completely different once it dried on my skin.
Becky V.
Detroit, MI
I loved the smell. I loved that it was made out of coconut. I’m such a coconut I freaked out lol. I already had a full sized product of this at home of the exact same one so I already knew about it so it was great to have for on the go moisturizing. I would put it in my hair and on my body because it made me soft and even hydrated my hair with soft curls. You can literally use it on anything on your body.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
I’m not normally a body lotion kind of girl. It’s just not my thing. I’m usually all about face creams. This was a lovely surprise though. When I opened it I was captivated by its thickness and light fresh scent. I usually don’t bother with body “butters” either because they’re too runny and a pain in the butt. This was so thick it was actually the consistency of slightly soft butter. It also sank right into my skin, I put it on after a shower and I only needed the smallest amount because of its texture and thickness. Body lotion always makes my clothes feel wet and sticky after but this did not. It absolutely absorbed really fast, left my skin feeling soft, plump and smelling good but not too strong. The scent was so light it will be tolerable for someone who dislikes scented creams. I will be purchasing.
Dennett V.
Simi Valley, CA
The smell was so good.  When I tried this ,my hands were extremely dry.   It made my hands and fingers look greasy and every little line, every wrinkle , every crease and joint looked like my hands and fingers were 100’s of years old . They still felt dry.  After 10 min of putting this on, I washed my hands and used a different lotion.  I was so disappointed in this
Keziah G.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a nice thick moisturizer that gave my skin much moisture for hours! Since it is getting colder outside, I need a thicker moisturizer to keep my skin from drying out. It is best to use body butters in the colder months to keep skin moisturized. It smells good just like coconut even though it is a coconut lime scent. It glides on my skin smoothly and melts into my skin. I like to use directly out the shower before I dry off to hold in the moisture on my skin. I don’t have to add any other moisturizer like I am use to doing because I get the moisture and scent from this product that I need! Love that this product used organic Shea butter so my skin is not soaking up unwanted harmful ingredients! You will have great moisturized skin!
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.