BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Kristin W.
San Antonio, TX
I received a complimentary sample of the Tree Hit body butter in Coconut Lime. I rally like the consistency of the body butter. It’s very hydrating and absorbs easily into your skin leaving it soft and supple. The fragrance is ok... It’s a little strong for my liking. But if you like the scent of Coconut Lime and you don’t want to have to put in perfume as well then you’ll love this!
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
I received this free to test out from Influenster, but my opinions are my own.  I LOVE the fresh Coconut Lime scent, and the luxurious thick cream.  I have been using this on my dry hands and elbows especially, and it's thick formula has really helped!  This is the first time I've ever used a product by Tree Hut, but I for sure will repurchase when my sample runs out!
Heather C.
Leesville, LA
This product has a wonderful, tropical smell that takes you away in a relaxing island breeze. It is packaged in perfect travel size container that seals well to prevent spilling. The formula is thicker than regular lotion since it is a body butter but it doesn’t seem to absorb as quickly as I would like. My pro-tip would be to use it right after your bath or shower so it will absorb quickly and leave you smelling like you’re on an island vacation.
Rachel P.
Bartlett, TN
I absolutely LOVE Tree Hut's body butter!!  It is thick so when you put it on it really keeps your skin moisturized.  The scents are amazing as well and seem to last all day.  I can't think of any cons except I wish the store nearest me sold a larger variety of scents.  I have recommended this body butter to several people and will continue to do so!
Chris B.
Bolivar , OH
I received the Shea Body Butter by Tree But in my Harvest Voxbox. What a great organic product. Great packaging. I love that the smell is not over powering. The Shea Body Butter is a 24-hour Intense Hydrating for your skin. The Body Butter soaks in and does not leave a oily feel on your skin. I would definitely purchase this product. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Jacqueline D.
Ocean Springs , MS
I love this product!! In the wintertime my hands and feet becomes brittle dry, so i'm constantly putting hand creams or lotion on them, but with body butter they stayed moisturized for hours, even after the washing of my hands. This fast absorbing and non greasy and fragrance isn't to overwhelming, very pleasant!! I will most definitely be purchasing this body butter!!
Nikki J.
New Bern, NC
I put this on my hands as soon as I found it in the VoxBox. I love the smooth, creamy texture and the smell is very light and pleasant. My hands are still soft after washing them! I will put this by my bed to use every night on my arms, legs and feet! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Brittany S.
Milan, MI
I absolutely love this shea butter! Not only does it smell fantastic, but it actually does a good job at rehydrating my skin and leaving it soft and silky. I have been using it on my “winter dry patches” with much success. It’s a small amount of cream in the package but it seems to be going a long way. I recommend this product to anyone else suffering from eczema because it has helped mine!
Amber L.
Merrillville, IN
I love this shea butter!! I put it on as soon as I opened my #harvestvoxbox and instantly my hands felt moisturized! During the fall and winter my skin gets so dry from the cool crisp air, this is a 24 hour intense hydrating moisturizer so my skin will stay hydrated and smooth all day. And the smell (coconut lime) is amaze! I received this product free but all opinions are my own.
Amanda H.
Jamesport, MO
My husband has ultra dry skin. I used just a small amount of Treehut Shea Body Butter on his back and it was amazing how well it worked! First off, it left his back moisturized. He was no longer itchy and his skin felt soft and great. Since I put it on him, my hands were left feeling silly and wonderful! There was no greasy feel, and the smell was lovely!

I got his free to try.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Michela C.