BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sen...2 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Teylor P.
I recieved this product for free in my Harvest Voxbox. I Absolutely loved the light weight, non-greasy finish of this body butter! The scent was amazing and noticeable without being over whelming. I would definitely buy this product!
Sarah E.
Middleburgh, NY
I just tried my trial size Tree Hut Body Butter. This time of year with the weather in the Northeaat my skin always tends to get dry and chapped. I applied a small amount of this body butter and it was magic on my skin. Not only did it smell great, but it worked like a charm. I liked that with just a small amount it was so effective. I would definately buy this product in the future.
Danielle I.
North Bergen, NJ
There is so much to love about Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter. It is perfect to carry along in your purse, scent is amazing, and it does a wonderful job of moisturizing. The winter weather has got my skin feeling very dry and itchy, especially my hands. Just a little bit of Tree Hut and my hands instantly feel better. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Heather C.
Leesville, LA
This product has a wonderful, tropical smell that takes you away in a relaxing island breeze. It is packaged in perfect travel size container that seals well to prevent spilling. The formula is thicker than regular lotion since it is a body butter but it doesn’t seem to absorb as quickly as I would like. My pro-tip would be to use it right after your bath or shower so it will absorb quickly and leave you smelling like you’re on an island vacation.
Ashley G.
saint paul, MN
I received the product free for testing purposes.  This product is amazing. I washed my hands about 20 min after putting it on and I still feel it on my skin.  Smells AMAZING!! not to strong of a smell either.  I would deff recommend.  I will be buying a bigger container very soon!
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this free to test out from Influenster, but my opinions are my own.  I LOVE the fresh Coconut Lime scent, and the luxurious thick cream.  I have been using this on my dry hands and elbows especially, and it's thick formula has really helped!  This is the first time I've ever used a product by Tree Hut, but I for sure will repurchase when my sample runs out!
Kristin W.
San Antonio, TX
I received a complimentary sample of the Tree Hit body butter in Coconut Lime. I rally like the consistency of the body butter. It’s very hydrating and absorbs easily into your skin leaving it soft and supple. The fragrance is ok... It’s a little strong for my liking. But if you like the scent of Coconut Lime and you don’t want to have to put in perfume as well then you’ll love this!
Jacqueline D.
Biloxi , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product!! In the wintertime my hands and feet becomes brittle dry, so i'm constantly putting hand creams or lotion on them, but with body butter they stayed moisturized for hours, even after the washing of my hands. This fast absorbing and non greasy and fragrance isn't to overwhelming, very pleasant!! I will most definitely be purchasing this body butter!!
Amber L.
Merrillville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this shea butter!! I put it on as soon as I opened my #harvestvoxbox and instantly my hands felt moisturized! During the fall and winter my skin gets so dry from the cool crisp air, this is a 24 hour intense hydrating moisturizer so my skin will stay hydrated and smooth all day. And the smell (coconut lime) is amaze! I received this product free but all opinions are my own.
Chris B.
Bolivar , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received the Shea Body Butter by Tree But in my Harvest Voxbox. What a great organic product. Great packaging. I love that the smell is not over powering. The Shea Body Butter is a 24-hour Intense Hydrating for your skin. The Body Butter soaks in and does not leave a oily feel on your skin. I would definitely purchase this product. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.