BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this cream in my #harvestvoxbox this month and I’m really liking it! The scent is so delicious! It’s a thicker cream which is great for winter skin. I suffer from eczema and my hands get especially dry and cracked. This Shea butter cream helps a lot and I’m glad it was included in my VoxBox! The 2oz. size is awesome for throwing in my purse and is big enough that it won’t get lost in there too which is a plus. Love!
Cheyenne F.
Pahrump , NV
Everyone needs this. Your uncles, your aunts, your cousins, you, your baby, your man. This stuff feels sooooo good on your skin. Its thick but it rubs in and soaks into your skin fast! Oh and the smell!! Its AMAZING!
Teylor P.
I recieved this product for free in my Harvest Voxbox. I Absolutely loved the light weight, non-greasy finish of this body butter! The scent was amazing and noticeable without being over whelming. I would definitely buy this product!
Rahmaira S.
Philadelphia, PA
I really enjoy this product so far. It does what it says, it's hydrating, long lasting and softens the skin. The smell is amazing and the scent doesn't wear off after a few minutes. I would recommend this product especially to people who have really dry skin. My legs get really dry during the winter and the shea body butter really helped and I could see and feel a difference in my skin.
Garlene C.
Hagerstown, MD
Wow this @TreeHut Coconut Lime Body Butter is amazing. It's thick and moisturising and smells so good. I applied it to my elbows, knees and my feet after I shower. My skin feels so soft. I'll be buying this as my next body butter. I got this free from Influenster for testing. @Tree_Hut #ButterUpTreeHut
Felice W.
Smells amazing.
Keeps my skin moist even after being in water all through the day.
The only thing I didn't like is that my 10 month old daughter was able to open it without it being loosened for her.
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I love this body butter! It has a great consistency and scent. I use it almost after each shower, and it makes my skin super smooth.
Heather C.
Leesville, LA
This product has a wonderful, tropical smell that takes you away in a relaxing island breeze. It is packaged in perfect travel size container that seals well to prevent spilling. The formula is thicker than regular lotion since it is a body butter but it doesn’t seem to absorb as quickly as I would like. My pro-tip would be to use it right after your bath or shower so it will absorb quickly and leave you smelling like you’re on an island vacation.
Danielle I.
Lehigh Acres, FL
There is so much to love about Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter. It is perfect to carry along in your purse, scent is amazing, and it does a wonderful job of moisturizing. The winter weather has got my skin feeling very dry and itchy, especially my hands. Just a little bit of Tree Hut and my hands instantly feel better. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
ashley g.
Saint Paul , MN
I received the product free for testing purposes.  This product is amazing. I washed my hands about 20 min after putting it on and I still feel it on my skin.  Smells AMAZING!! not to strong of a smell either.  I would deff recommend.  I will be buying a bigger container very soon!
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.