BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
India L.
Lancaster , OH
I’m always hesitant to try new lotions or body butters, but I LOVE this product. The scent is perfect, not overpowering. The shea butter goes on great and leaves you feeling moisturized all day. I’m obsessed with this now and will absolutely be purchasing more! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Becky S.
Fairport, NY
There's a legit warning on this stuff not to eat it, and once I opened it up I can completely understand why. The fragrance is incredible! It smells like a day at the beach, and in these winter months it's a nice change. It's hydrating and I would definitely recommend it :)
Tiffany B.
Ephrata, PA
I LOVE this body butter! It smells amazing without being too over powering. I also hate feeling greasy after applying a lotion or body butter. I can even put this one on my hands with no greasy feeling! The little trial size is perfect to toss into your purse! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Stephanie B.
Pace, FL
At first I was skeptical about this body butter. The smell is fragrant but not overpowering, a nice blend of fresh lime and warm coconut. The texture is smooth and thick. After first application, the body butter wasnt entirely absorbed and I felt a TINY bit sticky, which is the only reason I didn’t give it five stars. The next morning my skin felt smooth and soft. Amazing! Absolutely love it!
Charisa M.
Wildwood , MO
Seems like my skin is always dry, so I'm always looking for the next best moisturizer. So far so good with the Tree Hut Shea Body Butter. The consistency is thick and it leaves my skin feeling great. I'd definitely recommend it! The only reason I gave it 3 stars is the scent. Although it's pretty light, the Coconut Lime is not my favorite. I'll opt for another scent on my next go around.
Elizabeth J.
Omg!!!! I love this body butter it is the best!!! And the smell!!! Is just AMAZING! And let me say this a little goes a long way, I just got a tiny bit from the top and put it on my arms and man, it did the job! After cleaning, and washing dishes I could still smell the coconut lime! I'm just in love y'all!
Christine L.
Methuen, MA
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is the real deal. It is moisturizing, smells great, and has a nice texture. I like to cut my body butter with a lighter body lotion and this works well with that. I just wish I was able to sample a more wintery scent, but this will be perfect for next summer!
Cheyenne F.
Pahrump , NV
Everyone needs this. Your uncles, your aunts, your cousins, you, your baby, your man. This stuff feels sooooo good on your skin. Its thick but it rubs in and soaks into your skin fast! Oh and the smell!! Its AMAZING!
Carissa H.
This body butter is amazing!! It has a really nice, light scent that isn't overpowering at all. Most body butters feel very heavy and greasy, but not this one. It's very smooth and goes on very silky with no residue and doesn't leave you feeling greasy at all
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I received this cream in my #harvestvoxbox this month and I’m really liking it! The scent is so delicious! It’s a thicker cream which is great for winter skin. I suffer from eczema and my hands get especially dry and cracked. This Shea butter cream helps a lot and I’m glad it was included in my VoxBox! The 2oz. size is awesome for throwing in my purse and is big enough that it won’t get lost in there too which is a plus. Love!
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Michela C.