BY TREE HUT

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Karla L.
I usually hate lotion because it makes me feel super icky and greasy but this product was great! It made my hands soft, didn’t make me feel greasy and it had a great scent! I actually finished my container and that’s definitely a first ever so I went out and purchased two more. One for home use and one to carry along in my purse. It’s affordable and easy to find as well so that’s a bonus for me.
angie z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this body butter!my skin is very sensitive and this has just enough fragrance that I could smell it but it did not break me out at all! My son also loves it be has very dry skin so I say it's good for all skin types and I will be buying some mor! #treenutbodybutter !

Stephanie B.
Pace, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
At first I was skeptical about this body butter. The smell is fragrant but not overpowering, a nice blend of fresh lime and warm coconut. The texture is smooth and thick. After first application, the body butter wasnt entirely absorbed and I felt a TINY bit sticky, which is the only reason I didn’t give it five stars. The next morning my skin felt smooth and soft. Amazing! Absolutely love it!
Charisa M.
Wildwood , MO
Seems like my skin is always dry, so I'm always looking for the next best moisturizer. So far so good with the Tree Hut Shea Body Butter. The consistency is thick and it leaves my skin feeling great. I'd definitely recommend it! The only reason I gave it 3 stars is the scent. Although it's pretty light, the Coconut Lime is not my favorite. I'll opt for another scent on my next go around.
Becky S.
Fairport, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
There's a legit warning on this stuff not to eat it, and once I opened it up I can completely understand why. The fragrance is incredible! It smells like a day at the beach, and in these winter months it's a nice change. It's hydrating and I would definitely recommend it :)
Tiffany B.
Ephrata, PA
I LOVE this body butter! It smells amazing without being too over powering. I also hate feeling greasy after applying a lotion or body butter. I can even put this one on my hands with no greasy feeling! The little trial size is perfect to toss into your purse! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
India L.
Lancaster , OH
I’m always hesitant to try new lotions or body butters, but I LOVE this product. The scent is perfect, not overpowering. The shea butter goes on great and leaves you feeling moisturized all day. I’m obsessed with this now and will absolutely be purchasing more! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Kim E.
Grand Rapids, MI
My daughter has very dry skin when the air starts getting colder. It cracks and can be very uncomfortable. The products I have used in the past to help her have nor been all that great. This however had been amazing! It truly lasts the 24 hours and has relieved my daughters dry skin! What is also fantastic is that I was able to try it for free! Thanks so much! I cannot promote this product enough! #ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut
Madeline M.
Rosenberg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter is great! It's very thick and a little bit goes a long way towards moisturizing my skin.  The scent on some lotions can get a bit artificial, but not with this body butter.  I wasn't sure at first about coconut lime, but I'm a super fan now!  The size seems to last even after several uses, so I'm not worried about it running out too quickly.  Great product!
Lynn N.
Hanover, MA
I love the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter that came in my Harvest Vox Box! The coconut lime smell makes me think of summer days by the pool sipping a pina colada. And the cream is light and not greasy. The packaging is attractive and the perfect size to carry with me everywhere in my purse.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.