Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
BY TREE HUT
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 114 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
I usually hate lotion because it makes me feel super icky and greasy but this product was great! It made my hands soft, didn’t make me feel greasy and it had a great scent! I actually finished my container and that’s definitely a first ever so I went out and purchased two more. One for home use and one to carry along in my purse. It’s affordable and easy to find as well so that’s a bonus for me.
I love this body butter!my skin is very sensitive and this has just enough fragrance that I could smell it but it did not break me out at all! My son also loves it be has very dry skin so I say it's good for all skin types and I will be buying some mor! #treenutbodybutter !
At first I was skeptical about this body butter. The smell is fragrant but not overpowering, a nice blend of fresh lime and warm coconut. The texture is smooth and thick. After first application, the body butter wasnt entirely absorbed and I felt a TINY bit sticky, which is the only reason I didn’t give it five stars. The next morning my skin felt smooth and soft. Amazing! Absolutely love it!
Seems like my skin is always dry, so I'm always looking for the next best moisturizer. So far so good with the Tree Hut Shea Body Butter. The consistency is thick and it leaves my skin feeling great. I'd definitely recommend it! The only reason I gave it 3 stars is the scent. Although it's pretty light, the Coconut Lime is not my favorite. I'll opt for another scent on my next go around.
There's a legit warning on this stuff not to eat it, and once I opened it up I can completely understand why. The fragrance is incredible! It smells like a day at the beach, and in these winter months it's a nice change. It's hydrating and I would definitely recommend it :)
I LOVE this body butter! It smells amazing without being too over powering. I also hate feeling greasy after applying a lotion or body butter. I can even put this one on my hands with no greasy feeling! The little trial size is perfect to toss into your purse! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
I’m always hesitant to try new lotions or body butters, but I LOVE this product. The scent is perfect, not overpowering. The shea butter goes on great and leaves you feeling moisturized all day. I’m obsessed with this now and will absolutely be purchasing more! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
My daughter has very dry skin when the air starts getting colder. It cracks and can be very uncomfortable. The products I have used in the past to help her have nor been all that great. This however had been amazing! It truly lasts the 24 hours and has relieved my daughters dry skin! What is also fantastic is that I was able to try it for free! Thanks so much! I cannot promote this product enough! #ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut
This body butter is great! It's very thick and a little bit goes a long way towards moisturizing my skin. The scent on some lotions can get a bit artificial, but not with this body butter. I wasn't sure at first about coconut lime, but I'm a super fan now! The size seems to last even after several uses, so I'm not worried about it running out too quickly. Great product!
I love the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter that came in my Harvest Vox Box! The coconut lime smell makes me think of summer days by the pool sipping a pina colada. And the cream is light and not greasy. The packaging is attractive and the perfect size to carry with me everywhere in my purse.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos