BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Ashley T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The consistency of the body butter is so creamy and smooth! I felt it moisturize my extra dry hands almost immediately and the ingredients made me feel safe using it on my two year old who likes the feel of it too! The scent is nice and light but definitely does linger even into the next day! My only con is that it has a bit of a coating feeling on the skin. It doesn’t feel like it actually absorb.
Courtney B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A significant snowfall had me outside with the kids and reaching for this after. Loving Tree Hut Coconut Lime 24 Hour Hydrating Body Butter that came complimentary in my Harvest VoxBox. It smells like vacation and feels like silk!

Erin B.
Bristol, TN
I love this body butter! It has a great summer smell, and it nourishes the skin. It does have a little greasy feel at first but it quickly sinks in to the skin. I keep this at my desk at work and use it on my hands.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
I haven't even heard of TreeHut until I received it free to try out thanks to @INFLUENSTER! I can say its got a light enough scent that makes you comfortable to wear anywhere. A little goes a long way & you feel the difference right away. My hands get REALLY dry in the winter from working and constantly washing my hands. I applied a small amount of this body butter to my hands and I felt a huge difference.
Jade A.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I already had the body scrub from Tree Hut, that I purchased from Walmart -- I know, Walmart of all places! Anyway getting a free sample of the body butter was great! It smells amazing, and it's not so overpowering that you smell it all day, just comes in little bursts. My hubs also likes the scent and it's not "girly" so this was a great addition to my ever growing hand cream and lotion collection.
Lacey O.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is absolutely amazing! I apply this to my legs after showering and shaving and it leaves my legs feeling so smooth. I also use it on my dry elbows. It’s very long lasting and I would recommend!
Talullah B.
New Orleans, LA
I typically use African raw shea butter, but this 24-hour intense hydrating Shea body butter by Tree Hut is good for days when I don't want to be as greasy. It leaves skin hydrated but not oily. There is a little tightness after it dries but it goes away fast. The scent is lovely. The texture is creamy and thick.
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really liked the way this left my skin moisturized. The only problem I had with it is the scent. I like the scent, but this is not one you can wear with your regular perfume. It reminds me of the beach.
Cassy O.
Texarkana , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am so excited about this Tree Hut body butter! Coconut Lime is one of my favorite scents, and this one smells great, it’s very subtle and not overpowering. I put some on my super dried out hands (thanks cold weather, lol) last night and my hands still feel hydrated this morning! I love that it’s organic, too!
Noelle B.
Greendale, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is honestly amazing! I work in a place where I have to wash my hands constantly, and this is the best lotion I have ever used for it. It’s not greasy, and it keeps my hands hydrated for hours.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?