BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Chassidy B.
Mobile, AL
Ohmalort! I LOVE this stuff! It smells sooooooo good and the texture is perfect, very thick and creamy. I've been using it after I get out of the shower. I don't dry off with a towel. I drip dry for just a minute and then I rub the body butter into my skin and then air dry. The difference in my skin is amazing. It both feels and looks softer. And again, it smells wonderful! This is a new favorite for me.
Samantha K.
Montoursville, PA
I had this tattoo done about five years ago and the colors are still just as vibrant as they were when it was fresh. It’s important to take care of my skin, especially when I have ink, and it’s hard to find a lotion that will help keep my sensitive skin hydrated without breaking out in a rash or razor burn. I received this body butter FREE to try and it does the trick!!! My favorite part is that it smells so amazing without being overpowering!
Cindy F.
Miamisburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the thickest body butter I've ever used! I love the fact that it's impossible to get too much out of the container, and a little goes a long way. The smell is intoxicating, and delicious. It doesn't feel greasy, and rubs into my skin easily. I don't feel remotely slimy or gross, like I do after using some body butters.  I've rubbed it in from my hands to my feet, and it helped moisturize every part! I love this product! So glad I got it free to review!
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works so good makes my skin so soft and the smell is amazing plus I love coconut .. win for me. I have been very happy with this body butter. You only have to use a little bit and that makes it nice because it lasts. It smells amazing and keeps my hands and elbows smooth and smelling amazing. I love that it is Organic and proven to soften skin. I received this for free in exchange for my honest opinion
Jenn B.
Andover, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have to be careful with scented products. I'm often allergic to them. This one doesn't appear to be one of them, though. The scent is light but pleasant and didn't give me a headache or cause any reactions. The consistency is light, creamy, and smooth. It isn't greasy and didn't linger on the top of my skin.
Jaheim W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omg! I love this lotion. It It smells so good. I mean my hands feel so smooth. It’s the coconut lime smell that suppose to last for 24 hours. I really love it. It’s Shea Body Butter. This is worth buying. I’m telling my skin feels so moisturized.
Natalie E.
Washington, MI
I work as a solder tech and work with flux and various metals.  Oh and rubbing alcohol.  Lots and lots of rubbing alcohol.  This body butter helps my hands from drying out due to the alcohol! I only need to apply it twice in 8 hours (if that)! It also smells very good to boot, so that's a bonus. It is definitely something that I would recommend to people.  I'm going to get some more!
Jaime W.
Sidney, OH
I absolutely love this body butter. I love the smaller container, it's been going everywhere with me. The scent is great, not too strong. The texture is perfect. It's not too heavy, but it's thick enough to keep me moisturized. My skin feels so soft after using this. And that's the best feeling after braving the cold weather and wind, to know my hands are still soft. I would definitely recommend this.
mkayosborn O.
N Ridgeville, OH
I get the worst chapped hands in the winter, I keep this at my desk at work and have been using it for about a month and you wouldn't be able to tell I've used it at all yet. A little goes a very long way!
Breeana B.
Linton , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I literally used this product on my entire body at the most driest time of the year for my body. It was very subtle and fresh smelling. I felt like I just left a spa after I applied it. The intense moister of my skin lasted well over 24 hours. My skin felt so clean that I didn't even need to shower. It was one of the best body butters I've ever tried. I defiantly recommend it! I'll be buying it for myself in the future.
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.