BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Megan B.
This stuff is BOMB, not to mention it is my absolute favorite smell. There is always room for coconut in my life! It is very thick and rich, without feeling oily! I would totally by this had I not been given a free sample (for my honest review)
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea butter complimentary of Influenster.....and I LOVE it!!!! It's creamy....it smells good....and a little bit goes a long way! My kids love it too! They use a dab for their hands and face. It moisturizes your skin without leaving that oily/greasy feeling/look on your skin. I will definitely be purchasing another jar. I saw them in Wal-Mart! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Christine Y.
Cuba, MO
I received Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter in my Harvest Vox Box from Influenster! It smells so good! It moisturizes well. The size is perfect for my purse too! It is very creamy, but doesn't give you a hard time soaking into your skin. && as a bonus... Its Organic!
Jocelyn M.
Ok so I open it and I’m super excited because I love body butter and omg it smells amazing. Very soothing and clean smell relaxing is what came to mind at first. Then I put some in my hand and it’s thick what you’re looking for in a body butter but lightweight at the same time. So it’s super moisturizing and easy to apply. Honestly I’m happy and I’d probably put this on the top of the list for body butters.
Melanie W.
My first time trying a Tree hut brand product. Wow- this stuff is so rich and creamy. Can definitely feel it hydrating my skin. And that scent takes me away to vacation— love the warm coconut lime smell! Yummy
Jessica F.
Garrett, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not only does this body butter smell awesome it feels great on the skin! My husband has super dry skin on his face during the winter and he really enjoys using Tree Hut coconut lime body butter. Great stuff!
Samantha S.
Palmyra, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I honestly wasn't sure if I'd like the scent because it has lime in it but I actually love it ! It smells amazing. I like the little container it comes in with the twist top lid. With this a little goes a LONG way so it'll last me awhile. I use it basically everywhere. It doesn't make me feel greasy which is a huge plus for me. It is very moisturizing. I will definitely purchase this when I run out of this container.
Amanda S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I’m so impressed with this body butter. It’s an amazing product to have, especially in the cold weather when my skin is extra! I like the coconut lime scent, great texture and super hydrating! The packaging is nice and simple and easy to read. I also noticed how long lasting the moisturizer is, which is a definite plus!
jasmine L.
Sharon, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love the smell of coconut lime. The smell of this shea body butter is amazing. This product is long lasting. It keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. It's a must have product for your skin. Highly recommended.
Cindy F.
Miamisburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the thickest body butter I've ever used! I love the fact that it's impossible to get too much out of the container, and a little goes a long way. The smell is intoxicating, and delicious. It doesn't feel greasy, and rubs into my skin easily. I don't feel remotely slimy or gross, like I do after using some body butters.  I've rubbed it in from my hands to my feet, and it helped moisturize every part! I love this product! So glad I got it free to review!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?