BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Debbi S.
Louisville, KY
Let me just say I had to try this body butter out as soon as I opened it... and it was all I could do not to taste it.  It smells THAT good!  I'm sure it works even better right after a shower, but I rubbed some on my rough elbows last night and they still feel nice and smooth this morning.  Have to say I wasn't at all familiar with the brand, so I'm thankful that it was included in my #HarvestVoxBox.  I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.  #ButterUpTreeHut #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea butter complimentary of Influenster.....and I LOVE it!!!! It's creamy....it smells good....and a little bit goes a long way! My kids love it too! They use a dab for their hands and face. It moisturizes your skin without leaving that oily/greasy feeling/look on your skin. I will definitely be purchasing another jar. I saw them in Wal-Mart! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Geneva D.
I really liked this product! It smells nice and fresh. It lasts all day! I love when I'm able to smell the product on myself without actually having to put my nose to where it was applied. Sometimes you apply stuff and it just seems to only last a second! The texture of this body butter is amazing too! It feels so nice to apply and it's so moisturizing.

Thank you Influenster for this complimentary product for testing purposes!
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is amazing!! I wash my hands a lot a work and they become very dry. When I use this Shea body butter, my hands are extremely moisturized. The coconut lime smells incredible as well. I highly recommend using this in the winter months while the air is dry.
Evelyn C.
I am so glad I received this item from influenster. I love how my skin feels when I put it on and it smells AMAZING. It definitely nourishes my skin for hours; I highly recommend this product. Coconut Lime :)
Christine Y.
Cuba, MO
I received Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter in my Harvest Vox Box from Influenster! It smells so good! It moisturizes well. The size is perfect for my purse too! It is very creamy, but doesn't give you a hard time soaking into your skin. && as a bonus... Its Organic!
Megan B.
This stuff is BOMB, not to mention it is my absolute favorite smell. There is always room for coconut in my life! It is very thick and rich, without feeling oily! I would totally by this had I not been given a free sample (for my honest review)
Jessica F.
Garrett, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not only does this body butter smell awesome it feels great on the skin! My husband has super dry skin on his face during the winter and he really enjoys using Tree Hut coconut lime body butter. Great stuff!
Jasmine L.
SHARON, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love the smell of coconut lime. The smell of this shea body butter is amazing. This product is long lasting. It keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. It's a must have product for your skin. Highly recommended.
Samantha S.
Palmyra, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I honestly wasn't sure if I'd like the scent because it has lime in it but I actually love it ! It smells amazing. I like the little container it comes in with the twist top lid. With this a little goes a LONG way so it'll last me awhile. I use it basically everywhere. It doesn't make me feel greasy which is a huge plus for me. It is very moisturizing. I will definitely purchase this when I run out of this container.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.