BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Elaine C.
Doral, FL
Lets start with how amazing this butter smells, you get to separate the coconut from the lime, but the combination it's breathtaking. The texture, I fell in love. Leaves my skin moisturized without the sticky sensation.
Kilsy S.
It turns out that my skin is very dry and I have to do my best to keep it soft and moisturized ... the truth is that nothing is better and the best is the rich smell that lasts for hours and hours
Geselle P.
I love putting this lotion on after I use the complementary body scrub. It goes on smooth, leaves my skin very soft, and has such a pleasant smell, I don't both with perfume.
Andelys R.
La verdad!? Me encanta como huelo, es lo primero que sobresale. LA CONSISTENCIA es agradable, no deja la piel pegajosa, comobotras cremas. Y aunque no la he usado para salir a las diligencias me da la impresion de que la fragancia es duradera.
Erin O.
York, PA
This literally smells like you're on the islands. I feel like I need to drink a pins colada after using this lotion. It's amazing and feels like silk especially after freshly shaved legs. It's not greasy- instead it gives your skin a nice sheen and moisturizes without that clammy oily feeling after application. Use after taking a nice hot shower and you'll be so glad you did!
Amy R.
This lotion smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling super soft! It is priced good! One con about this product is that you can't use to much or else it gets super sticky. But I would definitely recommend this to others!
Anum J.
Awesome results i must say. Creamy texture leaves behind a smooth and siky skin.  I have recently started to use it and will definitely stick to it
Meryam Y.
Zoetermeer
I looooveee me a good body lotion. And this is just the one for me. I love the smell of the coconut. And my skin looks so amazing after using it
Veera A.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is very very moisturizing. Last all day on my skin. The scent is out of this world. Definitely recommend especially those with dry skin
Lyssa G.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE OF ALL, it's smells SO GREAT. IT'S MY FAVORITE SCENTS OF ALL THE TIME. I put it in my skin and it let it so soft.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?