BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Donna C.
Oyster Bay, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The minute the heat comes up, this fifty-something's skin goes crack! I can't tell you how rich, emollient, and effective Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is. I massage it into my cuticles several times a day, and gone are the hangnails. Luckily, the convenient size allows me to carry it in my handbag for handy "pick-me-ups;" did I mention that the coconut lime scent is addictive?! All my pals are jealous.
Michelle G.
Fredonia, NY
I'll be honest - I'm picky about moisturizing products. I don't like heavy scents or thin lotions. THIS product, however, is something I definitely plan on buying again. The scent is light and not overly perfume-y. It's nice and thick- so a little goes a long way. It's not greasy. Most importantly, it leaves my skin feeling amazingly smooth. It actually works! I received this product free for testing purposes.
Jenn S.
Woodbury, MN
This body butter is amazing, the scent is lovely and it nourishes my skin without making it feel greasy!  This was a free sample given to my by @influester #harvestbox #complimentary  I will be buying a full size product for sure!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Smells so amazing! Left my skin feeling hydrated, soft, smelling good with its long lasting formula. It smells like a tropical paradise. Didn’t leave a greasy feeling to my skin after and I am surprised that the smell and hydration lasts so long on the skin. This item was sent to me from Influenster in exchange for a honest review. I would definitely repurchase this product. I am loving it. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys a good body butter.
Geneva D.
I really liked this product! It smells nice and fresh. It lasts all day! I love when I'm able to smell the product on myself without actually having to put my nose to where it was applied. Sometimes you apply stuff and it just seems to only last a second! The texture of this body butter is amazing too! It feels so nice to apply and it's so moisturizing.

Thank you Influenster for this complimentary product for testing purposes!
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is amazing!! I wash my hands a lot a work and they become very dry. When I use this Shea body butter, my hands are extremely moisturized. The coconut lime smells incredible as well. I highly recommend using this in the winter months while the air is dry.
Debbi S.
Louisville, KY
Let me just say I had to try this body butter out as soon as I opened it... and it was all I could do not to taste it.  It smells THAT good!  I'm sure it works even better right after a shower, but I rubbed some on my rough elbows last night and they still feel nice and smooth this morning.  Have to say I wasn't at all familiar with the brand, so I'm thankful that it was included in my #HarvestVoxBox.  I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.  #ButterUpTreeHut #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut
Christine Y.
Cuba, MO
I received Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter in my Harvest Vox Box from Influenster! It smells so good! It moisturizes well. The size is perfect for my purse too! It is very creamy, but doesn't give you a hard time soaking into your skin. && as a bonus... Its Organic!
Megan B.
This stuff is BOMB, not to mention it is my absolute favorite smell. There is always room for coconut in my life! It is very thick and rich, without feeling oily! I would totally by this had I not been given a free sample (for my honest review)
Evelyn C.
I am so glad I received this item from influenster. I love how my skin feels when I put it on and it smells AMAZING. It definitely nourishes my skin for hours; I highly recommend this product. Coconut Lime :)
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?