BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Holly S.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is very great for dry skin! My hands and my families hands are softer thanks to it. Many others who've tried it also enjoyed how smooth their hands felt after using it.
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m not a huge fan of coconut or lime fragrance but for some reason, this stuff really smells great together. It’s different from your normal body butters. It feels heavy when you’re taking it out of the jar, but it goes on really smooth, even, and very lightweight. It made my hands feel so soft. I couldn’t even tell I had lotion on! Great stuff!

*i received this complimentary from influenster and all opinions are my own.
Lindsay C.
Holly, MI
I really love the whole Tree Hut product line especially the body butters. I use this on a daily basis and my skin is so smooth from it. This scent is nice and tropical making me feel like I’m on the beach instead of the frigid Midwest lol. With the product being organic, it’s nice and gentle on my daughters skin as well (she likes putting lotion on because Mom does☺️)! 100% recommend trying the whole line.
Jennifer R.
Brookhaven , PA
This body butter has a fantastic scent! I received it as a sampl for reviewing purposes from Influenster and was definitely impressed. I wasn't familiar with the brand, but this body butter really does smooth and sooth dry skin! I'm a nurse and I wash my hands CONSTANTLY so it's nice to find something to keep them soft and smelling great! It's also good for dry skin that I get on my legs during the winter time! 👍🏼👍🏼
Briana J.
West Cornwall, CT
Smell delicious (but the scent is a bit strong)!! I love how it’s not greasy after application but I feel moisturized. The size is perfect to throw in my purse. I gave it a 4 based on the overall appearance of the product. I️ don’t feel like the packaging goes with the messaging of the brand and the quality of the body butter. Side note, be prepared to smell like Coconut Lime for days. This scent doesn’t mess around.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was happy to recieve a complimentary version of the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter in my Harvest VoxBox this week. Tried it out right after my shower and it left my body feeling moisturized like it said it would as well as leaving a nice scent behind that isn't too strong or overpowering.
Yanna K.
Pinellas Park, FL
This feels so nice! And it smells amazing. My skin is usually super dry and a lot of lotions don’t help or are too greasy. I keep the jar in my purse for when I need it. Definitely will repurchase once I’m out.
Teia W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just got this today and of course I had to try it. I have to say it smells great! Non greasy and my skin absolutely loves this product! I am so happy to have this product since the weather is getting cold and my skin has been dry. But not anymore. Tree Hut 24-hour intense hydrating Shea body butter is a must have for everyone
Morgana N.
Aztec, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First of all, I love the smell!  Second of all, I love the texture! Super thick, feels like it really moisturizes, and is not greasy at all.  The smell is nice and subtle - not too candy-like.  It is a gentle lotion, doesn't sting chapped hands and works great on dry elbows!
Liz W.
Henderson, NV
I had never used body butter before this sample. I will now never use anything else! My skin feels brand new!! I use it on my feet each night and the results have been amazing!! I've already ordered a larger container. I even used it on my daughter after bathtime and she loves it!!

I definitely recommend this body butter to everyone. The price is amazing and the product is quality. A little goes a long way.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.