BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jennifer R.
Brookhaven, PA
This body butter has a fantastic scent! I received it as a sampl for reviewing purposes from Influenster and was definitely impressed. I wasn't familiar with the brand, but this body butter really does smooth and sooth dry skin! I'm a nurse and I wash my hands CONSTANTLY so it's nice to find something to keep them soft and smelling great! It's also good for dry skin that I get on my legs during the winter time! 👍🏼👍🏼
Briana J.
West Cornwall, CT
Smell delicious (but the scent is a bit strong)!! I love how it’s not greasy after application but I feel moisturized. The size is perfect to throw in my purse. I gave it a 4 based on the overall appearance of the product. I️ don’t feel like the packaging goes with the messaging of the brand and the quality of the body butter. Side note, be prepared to smell like Coconut Lime for days. This scent doesn’t mess around.
Teia W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just got this today and of course I had to try it. I have to say it smells great! Non greasy and my skin absolutely loves this product! I am so happy to have this product since the weather is getting cold and my skin has been dry. But not anymore. Tree Hut 24-hour intense hydrating Shea body butter is a must have for everyone
Yanna K.
Pinellas Park , FL
This feels so nice! And it smells amazing. My skin is usually super dry and a lot of lotions don’t help or are too greasy. I keep the jar in my purse for when I need it. Definitely will repurchase once I’m out.
Morgana N.
Aztec, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First of all, I love the smell!  Second of all, I love the texture! Super thick, feels like it really moisturizes, and is not greasy at all.  The smell is nice and subtle - not too candy-like.  It is a gentle lotion, doesn't sting chapped hands and works great on dry elbows!
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
I wish the lime scent was a little less strong. But other than that I do like this scrub a lot. Decent price. I bought mine from Walmart. Doesn’t leave an oily feeling after the shower. Helps to moisturize though.
Maddison P.
Sophia, NC
Heaven. I have tried so many “butters” in my day and this is the BEST I have ever used. I couldn’t believe that it didn’t make my skin sticky or goopy. It is so thick and creamy and goes on so smooth and then dries like regular lotion but with insane moisture. I absolutely LOVE this stuff, so much that it was the first thing in my bath bag packing for vacation! I use it 15 times a day and didn’t know I needed it.
Liz W.
Henderson, NV
I had never used body butter before this sample. I will now never use anything else! My skin feels brand new!! I use it on my feet each night and the results have been amazing!! I've already ordered a larger container. I even used it on my daughter after bathtime and she loves it!!

I definitely recommend this body butter to everyone. The price is amazing and the product is quality. A little goes a long way.
Beverly W.
Washington, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE this hand cream. It is very lush and seems to really moisturize my hands. It feels like it lasts a while and the scent is not overpowering- very mild but a rich feeling to it. Thanks Influenster for sending it to me for free to try! My mom is loyal to another brand but I had her try this and when she reached for hand lotion she was searching for THIS product! I'll have to get some for her stocking.
Maggie V.
Sebring, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love, love, loved this product! Made my hands (and feet) so smooth and moisturized. The smell was amazing and wasn’t too harsh. I ended up buying a full size online. I would recommend this product, great deal.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?