BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jessica R.
Yonkers , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I received this #bodybutter from the wonderful people at @influenster I am not into lotions, which this is not. It’s body butter. Didn’t kno there was an actual difference. This product smells so #delicious and feels so #velvety I actually #love this product so much. Just put it on right after you shower and you won’t be able to keep your hands off yourself. 😘 #ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut
Regina B.
It smells delicious!! The butter is so creamy and isn’t greasy-feeling on my skin. I like that it is organic but I don’t recognize a lot of ingredients in the list, so of course that concerns me. The packaging is simple and cute. I would probably purchase this over other brands because of the way that it feels and the beautiful scent. I have such dry skin in the winter and can’t wait to use this over the next few months!
Rebekah P.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The smell is amazing lets start there I didn't think I would like it because of the lime scent but the combination of coconut and lime together is like no other. I normally have dry hands but using this for the last week I have noticed my hands are super smooth. I love them. I am one who washes my hands like crazy especially since I wash them after I change my daughters diaper but I don't have to worry about that anymore.
Kayla Y.
Lorton, VA
This lotion smells AMAZING! I love that it has that nice body butter thick texture but it isn’t too hard to spread in. It’s nice and soft and does a decent job moisturizing (I’m trying it in the winter time so my legs are more dry than usual). I docked one star because it has a slightly greasy aftermath, which I guess is to be expected for body butters but would be better without it. Also, love that it’s made in the USA!
Alecia W.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell isn’t my absolute favorite but I really love the way it makes my skin feel

My knees and elbows are ruff even more so in the winter! But this stuff really helps it they felt softer after the first use

And last year at this time because I work with boxes my hands were dry and cracking so far with using this my hands are fine
Devan D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter is great. I put it on my hands and feet (becauae they need it the most) last night after my shower and this morning they're still silky smooth and soft (and well hydrated). Definitely going to use it all over my body now and buy a larger size. The only thing I wasn't as pleased with is the smell. It isn't bad, but it's not the greatest either. It isn't strong and fades away so I'm not too worried about it
Kris R.
Ocala, FL
This body butter is so rich and creamy that there is no doubt it’s providing much needed moisture to your skin. The only problem I’ve found is the smell. I’m not a huge coconut person and despite being a mix of coconut and lime I do not smell the lime at all. I’ve been using it nightly though and have noticed that my skin is looking and feeling amazing!!

*I received this product free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Holly S.
Henderson , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is very great for dry skin! My hands and my families hands are softer thanks to it. Many others who've tried it also enjoyed how smooth their hands felt after using it.
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m not a huge fan of coconut or lime fragrance but for some reason, this stuff really smells great together. It’s different from your normal body butters. It feels heavy when you’re taking it out of the jar, but it goes on really smooth, even, and very lightweight. It made my hands feel so soft. I couldn’t even tell I had lotion on! Great stuff!

*i received this complimentary from influenster and all opinions are my own.
Lindsay C.
Holly, MI
I really love the whole Tree Hut product line especially the body butters. I use this on a daily basis and my skin is so smooth from it. This scent is nice and tropical making me feel like I’m on the beach instead of the frigid Midwest lol. With the product being organic, it’s nice and gentle on my daughters skin as well (she likes putting lotion on because Mom does☺️)! 100% recommend trying the whole line.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.