BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Brianna D.
Hot Springs, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this product! Being winter time (almost), getting this in my Harvest Box was a blessing, especially with my dry skin, and I am also pregnant. The scent is MARVELOUS and it works great!
Tara B.
Denham Spgs, LA
Absolutely loved this product. It is a great scent. It wasn't to oily and went on smoothly and made my skin feel great. It is reasonably priced and easy to find in a drug store. I find that the scent lasted for a very long time and kept my skin feeling silky smooth.
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The packaging is cute very color coordinated. The smell of thus is intense and on point. Really smells like coconuts and lime , i love that its organic and is true to its word of being a 24hr intense hydrating body butter. Keeps my skin really soft and moist feeling hours after use. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub
Paige R.
Manteca, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is seriously amazing! It’s super hydrating, but not heavy or greasy. It smells great without being too overpowering and mixed well with other fragrances. I also love that I can use it for my hands and body and it doesn’t make me feel sticky.
Jazmine S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was sent this complimentary of Influenster and I love it. It is so moisturizing and it smells wonderful!!
I use it often on my hands because the cold weather really dries me out. I would definitely recommend this.
Jessica F.
Cheektowaga, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been buying this at ulta now because I have become addicted to the smell. It reminds me of coconut lime from bath & body works but makes your skin softer. I have an obsession with lotions and lip glosses.
Sharla A.
Palmetto, FL
Amazing product , just what I need for the fall!!
I use it for my hands and elbows and it’s long lasting while keeping my skin soft and moisturized. I received this product for free in the mail and will certainly purchase in the future.
Bianca O.
Worcester, MA
I'm head over heels for this product. I keep it in my bag for daily use (it kinda kicked out my bath and body works creme, sorry). It feels amazing, very moisturizing and hydrating (which is very important with melanin as mines, Lol and everyone honestly) and gives a hint of shine which I absolutely love. The scent is nice and light it's not over powering or extra. I love this body butter and will definitely be getting more.
Jessica R.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I received this #bodybutter from the wonderful people at @influenster I am not into lotions, which this is not. It’s body butter. Didn’t kno there was an actual difference. This product smells so #delicious and feels so #velvety I actually #love this product so much. Just put it on right after you shower and you won’t be able to keep your hands off yourself. 😘 #ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut
Chantelle K.
Newport, MN
Creamy and luxurious.
Tree Hut 24 Hour Intense Hydrating Shea Body Butter transformed my dry winter skin instantly and kept it soft and smooth for hours...and with only a little dab!!
As if blown in by a warm tropical breeze, the subtle coconut like scent transports you to a sandy beach laying on a hammock in the shade of palm trees.

I received a free sample in exchange for my honest review.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?