Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 3,460 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
This product is great. It has an amazing smell. The product isn't all oily and gresy staying on my skin. it really does help moisturize my skin, which is really needed when the weather is cold. It can be used all over the body and a little goes a long way.
This product has a lovely, smooth texture and truly does provide long-lasting moisture. I would definitely use it daily if it weren’t for the fragrance. I have never been a fan of coconut and find the scent of this product to be off-putting. It seemed to fade after a few hours, but I could still smell it on the clothes I was wearing the next day. If you have dry skin and love to smell like the tropics, you will love this product!
The smell of this product is phenomenal! I’m a stay at home mom, and I have to wash my hands - a lot. So my hands and arms dry out pretty badly. This body butter has been doing wonders to keep it soft and not too dry.
I love this stuff. I can't use it too often because I have eczema on my hand that cause my skin to crack open and this stuff burns a little. but when I don't have the cracks on my palm this is the stuff I love to use.
Absolutely loved this product. It is a great scent. It wasn't to oily and went on smoothly and made my skin feel great. It is reasonably priced and easy to find in a drug store. I find that the scent lasted for a very long time and kept my skin feeling silky smooth.
Absolutely love this product! Being winter time (almost), getting this in my Harvest Box was a blessing, especially with my dry skin, and I am also pregnant. The scent is MARVELOUS and it works great!
I was skeptical that I would like the scent, but it is a very pleasant scent, very light and crisp. The healing moisturizer this is made of works very well with my extremely dried out skin! Very hydrating! Love this!
First off, I love anything citrus so the lime scent is a big winner with me. Secondly, love the silky, thick texture of this. My elbows are a nightmare and so I've been keeping this next to my bed and smoothing my elbows on at night to fight that dryness. It's really helped alot and the size is perfect for my bedside... big enough that it'll last a while but not so big that it takes up a ton of space. All in all, really happy with this product and I would spend the money to buy it when it runs out!
This is a perfect shea body butter. The smell, the way it leaves my skin after are all amazing. The smell is a bit strong when I use it all over my body so I tend to use it then at night when I’m not heading out. It seems thick but goes on very smooth and a small amount seems to go a long way! I get really dry skin and this helps give it the boost it needs.
The packaging is cute very color coordinated. The smell of thus is intense and on point. Really smells like coconuts and lime , i love that its organic and is true to its word of being a 24hr intense hydrating body butter. Keeps my skin really soft and moist feeling hours after use. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos