BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Ashley O.
harrison, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is great. It has an amazing smell. The product isn't all oily and gresy staying on my skin. it really does help moisturize my skin, which is really needed when the weather is cold. It can be used all over the body and a little goes a long way.
Kelsey D.
Jackson, TN
This product has a lovely, smooth texture and truly does provide long-lasting moisture. I would definitely use it daily if it weren’t for the fragrance. I have never been a fan of coconut and find the scent of this product to be off-putting. It seemed to fade after a few hours, but I could still smell it on the clothes I was wearing the next day. If you have dry skin and love to smell like the tropics, you will love this product!
Saphire Z.
Baraboo, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The smell of this product is phenomenal! I’m a stay at home mom, and I have to wash my hands - a lot. So my hands and arms dry out pretty badly. This body butter has been doing wonders to keep it soft and not too dry.
Laura K.
I love this stuff. I can't use it too often because I have eczema on my hand that cause my skin to crack open and this stuff burns a little. but when I don't have the cracks on my palm this is the stuff I love to use.
Tara B.
Denham Spgs, LA
Absolutely loved this product. It is a great scent. It wasn't to oily and went on smoothly and made my skin feel great. It is reasonably priced and easy to find in a drug store. I find that the scent lasted for a very long time and kept my skin feeling silky smooth.
Brianna D.
Hot Springs, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this product! Being winter time (almost), getting this in my Harvest Box was a blessing, especially with my dry skin, and I am also pregnant. The scent is MARVELOUS and it works great!
Jennifer C.
Bay City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was skeptical that I would like the scent, but it is a very pleasant scent, very light and crisp. The healing moisturizer this is made of works very well with my extremely dried out skin! Very hydrating! Love this!
Jaclyn P.
Tullahoma, TN
First off, I love anything citrus so the lime scent is a big winner with me. Secondly, love the silky, thick texture of this. My elbows are a nightmare and so I've been keeping this next to my bed and smoothing my elbows on at night to fight that dryness. It's really helped alot and the size is perfect for my bedside... big enough that it'll last a while but not so big that it takes up a ton of space. All in all, really happy with this product and I would spend the money to buy it when it runs out!
Amber Z.
This is a perfect shea body butter. The smell, the way it leaves my skin after are all amazing. The smell is a bit strong when I use it all over my body so I tend to use it then at night when I’m not heading out. It seems thick but goes on very smooth and a small amount seems to go a long way! I get really dry skin and this helps give it the boost it needs.
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The packaging is cute very color coordinated. The smell of thus is intense and on point. Really smells like coconuts and lime , i love that its organic and is true to its word of being a 24hr intense hydrating body butter. Keeps my skin really soft and moist feeling hours after use. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.