BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Christine V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After receiving a large sample of this Tree Hut Body Butter I began using it immediately. It smells so nice and goes on smoothly. It was nice and gentle on my skin. My skin felt refreshed and silky smooth after applying it. I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for a nice smelling, moisturizing lotion for your skin!!Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Nita T.
richmond, VA
For starters the size of container is great and a space saver for small purses! I like to take with me on the go for the extra added moisture it provides than regular lotion. Next the smell it’s light with hints of the island with coconut and lime running through your nose. Last I Love how soft my hands feel after each use and doesn’t have that greasy affect some moisturizers get. Love it! Thanks for letting me try this product in my Harvest Vox Box!
Larissa V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sever and rare case of eczema.
This although doesn’t rid the “outbreak” does soften my Hands . It soothes it so well . My favorite thing about this body butter is the fact that although it’s thick , it distributes and spreads like butter . So often I️ find that other products are to thick and tacky. This has been by far my favorite body butter . And the smell is so unique . I️
Was worried it’s smell like suntan lotion but I️t does not at all. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter hands down gets 5 Stars
Jen V.
Mount Holly
This is my favorite body moisturizer. It's thick and creamy. I originally purchase it because of the smell which is amazing. I did fall in love with how well it hydrated and made my skin look. Now it's the only thing I will use. The formula is so rich and not at all greasy.  If you love affordability too then this is right up your alley.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Holy moly this is some seriously amazing body butter!! I was given this to try for complimentary purposes and to give my honest review. My honest review is this is honestly amazing, from the light natural lime coconut smell to the silky smooth texture that leaves my skin soooo soft with out being oily at all, it earns 5 stars from me. So happy I was able to try this because I'd never heard of it before and will most definitely be buying more thank you so much for the amazing body butter
Miranda L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter Love this body butter for my dry cracked winter hands. Just a little dab of the nice, silky, butter adds tons of moisture! I like the smell too, it reminds me of happier summery times! #ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut
Megan Q.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I’m usually not a huge fan of body butter, as I felt that it just made my skin more oily and didn’t work any better than lotion but I am a big fan of this tree hut butter. I use it every night on my feet before bed and I am loving how moisturized my feet feel now. I wear sandals a lot so my feet tend to “dry out” and don’t always feel the best. I received a sample of this product and I will definitely be purchasing a bigger size next time.
Amy W.
Bristol, VA
I love this body butter! I work in a lab so my hands are always so dry and cracked from the hand sanitizer I use and this is the only thing I've found that has helped me so much and so quickly! After 2 days my hands went from cracked and bleeding to smooth again! It works for your whole body and I've been using it every day when I get out of the shower and it's helped so much with this winter dry skin. I love the smell too! It's such a good fresh smell and it doesn't smell so strong that it bothers my sinuses. I will be a regular buyer of this from now on. I'm so glad I got it in my #HarvestVoxBox!
I got this product for free from #Influenster to try.
#VoxBox #GotItFree Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Kelley N.
Atlanta, GA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way this smells. I'm usually not a huge fan of beachy scented lotions, but this one is sweet and bright, the scent of it is very balanced and I love it. Takes me back to warmer times in the middle of winter! It also keeps my hands soft during these cold months, I've even used it on my face a few times when I needed a little extra moisture and it soaks into your skin, isn't greasy or heavy.
Highly recommended.
Daisy F.
Costa Mesa, CA
This stuff is amazing. It’s so creamy and thick. I loved the scent. I loved that it left my skin so soft and hydrated. I put it on my hands after I washed the dishes and it helped with the dryness. The tiny sample size that influenster send me lasted so long, so I’ll definitely be buying a regular sized one.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.