Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 3,461 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Love how soft it makes my skin feel even my hands after washing dishes all day or even after washing my hands all day at work.
This is great for a hand and foot cream. It's a thick consistency and a little greasy though. The tropical smell is to die for!
Though I found that this cream was hydrating. It took a long time to penetrate my skin and I did not really care for the smell.
Compared to other shea butter products, this smells so much better! This would be great for pregnant and postpartum bellies!
Love the lotion, not to fond of the scent! Works great as well! The lotion is smooth but the scent is a little strong for me.
I love this lotion and it smells so nice. A little bit goes a long way and it’s not all greasy I will definitely repurchase.
This body butter smells wonderful and goes on smooth. I felt like it lasted for a long time after I put it on my skin.
I liked the body butter. A little on the heavier side. The scent is strong and lingers. Nice tropical scent of coconut lime.
So so creamy & smells really delicious! My hands were very soft, but I didn't feel like the moisture stuck around very long.
So soft so smooth!!! This is the best lotion I've ever used on dry skin. And the smell is amazing feels like I'm in paradise
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos