BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Ashley B.
Dalton, GA
The scent is so dreamy!! I put this on my elbows and knees throughout the winter and it helped so much. I will continue to use it through the summer because it is creamy but lightweight, leaving my skin feeling so soft!
Lauren T.
Chicopee, MA
What’s not to love about it! It smells lovely and it isn’t greasy. It rubs into your skin well, so you don’t have to worry that you’re walking around all gross and wet looking. It keeps my skin hydrated much longer then other lotions.
Tiffany H.
Bowdon, GA
Thick and cream body cream that leaves skin super soft but doesn’t make it greasy. Absolutely love the lime coconut scent! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter Almost used it all up before I️ got a picture!
April H.
La Vergne, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm in love with this stuff! It's thick and creamy, but not too overwhelming. The scent is sweet and airy and perfect. I'm not usually a fan of lime anything, but this manages to have the scent without being too limey. The packaging is great. The only downside here was that my 2 year old keeps managing to get it open so she can steal little bits, while I want to hoard it away and keep it for myself! Haha. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Ashley O.
harrison, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is great. It has an amazing smell. The product isn't all oily and gresy staying on my skin. it really does help moisturize my skin, which is really needed when the weather is cold. It can be used all over the body and a little goes a long way.
Kelsey D.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This product has a lovely, smooth texture and truly does provide long-lasting moisture. I would definitely use it daily if it weren’t for the fragrance. I have never been a fan of coconut and find the scent of this product to be off-putting. It seemed to fade after a few hours, but I could still smell it on the clothes I was wearing the next day. If you have dry skin and love to smell like the tropics, you will love this product!
nadeshda r.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love love this cream.  The smell is amazing and it leaves my hands silky for a really long time.  I work in healthcare and constantly wash my hands and love how this keeps my skin soft and intact.
Laura K.
I love this stuff. I can't use it too often because I have eczema on my hand that cause my skin to crack open and this stuff burns a little. but when I don't have the cracks on my palm this is the stuff I love to use.
Brianna D.
Hot Springs, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this product! Being winter time (almost), getting this in my Harvest Box was a blessing, especially with my dry skin, and I am also pregnant. The scent is MARVELOUS and it works great!
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The packaging is cute very color coordinated. The smell of thus is intense and on point. Really smells like coconuts and lime , i love that its organic and is true to its word of being a 24hr intense hydrating body butter. Keeps my skin really soft and moist feeling hours after use. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?