BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Lisa Y.
ALLENTOWN, PA
ADDICTED!!!! Not just me but my whole family loves this stuff. I'm actually buying everyone a tub for their stockings so they stop stealing mine. The scent and feel on my skin is just amazing. My job has me washing my hands A LOT and they end up so dry but not anymore tha is to this amazing stuff . Last night we were getting ready for bed and my 10 year old son and 6 year old daughter would not go to bed without using their favorite lotion.
Jeannie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really like this product! Even tho it says it's a body butter, I keep it in my nightstand and use it on my hands right before bed, followed by putting on cotton gloves. The smell is NOT overwhelming, the moisture is perfect!
Sydni V.
Super moisturizing, love the shea butter, a little too heavy for hands but great for dry knees and elbows! The scent is a little strong for my particular liking but I can't count that against it. Overall great body butter.
Mallory V.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't know what I liked better about this product the smell or the way it worked! It was think and moisturizing but not oily. As for the smell, omg it was so good it was strong but not to strong like sometimes you have wanted things and once you rub them in the smell goes away. That's not at all how this stuff works! It actually stays and also if your hands are crazy dry it doesn't burn! Yay! This is definently going on my to buy list even before I use it all!
Jazmin F.
Aurora , CO
This was my first time trying this product and brand and I absolutely loved it! I always have a problem finding something that will moisturize my hands well after washing dishes or washing my hands after changing diapers but this is something I will definitely be buying in the future! Keeps my hands very moisturized throughout the day but yet is not greasy as some other types of body butter.
I received this sample free for my honest review.
Caitlin O.
Mustang, OK
Okay. First off, this stuff smells AMAZING. Like seriously. Also, after only two days of using this, all of my dry spots are gone. In the fall and winter months I get super dry patches on my shins and my feet are basically sandpaper, but this stuff? Solved it all. IN TWO DAYS. So freakin' awesome. I got this product free to test from Influenster, however I would absolutely spend my hard earned money on this stuff. Awesome product.
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the richness of this body butter. I have extremely dry skin, further damaged by psoriasis. I am very happy with how moisturized my skin feels after using the butter (only on sections not in active breakouts). In addition, the light Coconut Lime fragrance is very beautiful. It isn't overpowering, but adds just a subtle hint of fresh scent to the skin that does not quickly evaporate. I also appreciate that the Shea butter is certified organic.
Marisa M.
Boise, ID
It is literally almost all gone!!! I Love it sooo much, and not only just me; my husband and daughters do too!!!! It smells wonderful and does not leave you feeling all greasy afterward either!!! Love, Love. LOVE this product!
Gabrielle M.
Indianapolis, IN
I had high hopes for this shea butter. It smells great and has a nice thick consistently that doesn’t leave a greasy mess behind. I have very dry skin and typically use Eucerin for the winter. This shea butter while lasting half the day did leave me hanging half way so not 24 hours for the super dry skin. All in all I’d buy it to use on my hand but not a full body product. I did get this product for free in my Harvest Voxbox for review!
Tralonda B.
Hampton, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a very big fan of Tree Hut products. The Coconut Lime is a wonderful scent. This body butter is very hydrating. It leaves my skin soft and the scent lingers for a decent time. I would definitely recommend this product for those looking for a nice and creamy body butter that smells really good. I love the body scrubs as well and all of the scents smell really good. The price point is very reasonable as well. Definitely recommended!!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?