BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Heather T.
Elkton, MD
I received this product from Influenster to review

I like this body butter for the cold weather. It is thick but it absorbs well and it smells good. It has been helping my eczema on my arms, which only pops up in the winter.
Whitney Z.
Hamburg, NY
Absolutely love the smell! I am constantly cleaning with harsh chemicals which dry out my hands. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter helps with my dry skin especially in the winter time! Works and smells great!
Jamie W.
Wylie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love body butters and this one smells amazing! The texture is nice and thick and it feels moisturizing, but it leaves behind a little too much product for my taste. My hands felt oily for 20 minutes before it finally sank in. My son loves it, so it's not a bad product, but it's just not for me.
Alexandra W.
I received this product from Influencer in my VoxBox. The smell of this product is absolutely amazing it's a coconut with hint of lime. A little of it goes a long way. It's super smooth and buttery and leaves my skin feeling amazing. The packaging is average. My tip is to use it on your the dry parts of your skin and the work it into the skin.
#dryskinnomore
Meisha D.
Albuquerque , NM
The 24 Hour Intense Hydrating Shea Butter is my new FAVORITE and GO TO lotion! This lotion truly hydrates for the full day! After applying, my hands feel incredibly soft and hydrated and regardless of how many times I wash my hands after apply, my hands stay hydrated! If you are in a profession where constant hand washing is necessary, this is the lotion for you! If you just need extra hydration this lotion is also for you! I love it! My whole family in now hooked!
Lisa Y.
ALLENTOWN, PA
ADDICTED!!!! Not just me but my whole family loves this stuff. I'm actually buying everyone a tub for their stockings so they stop stealing mine. The scent and feel on my skin is just amazing. My job has me washing my hands A LOT and they end up so dry but not anymore tha is to this amazing stuff . Last night we were getting ready for bed and my 10 year old son and 6 year old daughter would not go to bed without using their favorite lotion.
Sydni V.
Nashville, TN
Super moisturizing, love the shea butter, a little too heavy for hands but great for dry knees and elbows! The scent is a little strong for my particular liking but I can't count that against it. Overall great body butter.
Mallory V.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't know what I liked better about this product the smell or the way it worked! It was think and moisturizing but not oily. As for the smell, omg it was so good it was strong but not to strong like sometimes you have wanted things and once you rub them in the smell goes away. That's not at all how this stuff works! It actually stays and also if your hands are crazy dry it doesn't burn! Yay! This is definently going on my to buy list even before I use it all!
Jeannie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really like this product! Even tho it says it's a body butter, I keep it in my nightstand and use it on my hands right before bed, followed by putting on cotton gloves. The smell is NOT overwhelming, the moisture is perfect!
Jazmin F.
Aurora , CO
This was my first time trying this product and brand and I absolutely loved it! I always have a problem finding something that will moisturize my hands well after washing dishes or washing my hands after changing diapers but this is something I will definitely be buying in the future! Keeps my hands very moisturized throughout the day but yet is not greasy as some other types of body butter.
I received this sample free for my honest review.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.