Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 3,459 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 100 Q&A
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
I love the smell. It’s not heavy & my 3 y/o daughter loves it. It’s not as lightweight as I wish I could be so I’m not giving it 5 stars.
This moisturizer was so smooth and thick perfect for those long winter months. My skin felt amazing after wearing this for just one day!
The coconut and lime scent of this did not mesh well. It kind of put me off a bit. It felt nice on my skin but the smell just tinged it.
Love this cream . This time of year my hands are a mess . I put this on it rubs right in with no greasy feel and my hands are super soft
I love this moisturizing lotion. It is nothing but amazing and makes my skin so soft and the smell makes me feel like I'm in the Bahamas
I️ really enjoy the light coconut and lime smell from my body butter that was included in my Influenster Harvest Voxbox #complimentary.
Love the smell and the way it feels on my skin. I will buy more of this product. It softens my skin and does not feel oily.
I am not a fan of the smell of this. It gave me a migraine for 2 days. I definitely won’t be buying this again. I was not a fan at all.
I've used this body butter straight out of the shower and as normal for dry skin. It lasts until my next shower! Great smell too.
Q & A
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos