Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 3,459 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 100 Q&A
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
This smells absolutely amazing! It also hydrates my body extremely well-- taht's what ir's made for, right! I would buy this again and again!
I’m always looking for a good moisturizer, especially in winter. This didn’t match my eucerin, but it’s a close second. I do love the scent.
Smells so good! And makes your skin really soft. The smell is clean and nice. Not over powering or perfumey. Overall a great body butter!!
So rich, so creamy, so hydrating. This body butter smells like you are on a tropical island and is great for sensitive skin as well.
This body butter smells so good. It's very creamy and goes on easily. I have eczema on my hands during the colder months and it helps some.
It’s smooth going on and during the winter i get dry skin real bad in certain areas and this is a big help. Thanks for a great product. 😁👍🏼
Seriously....ALL these body butter scents are amazing!!!! Even my two girls like to use these. They are hands down, the BEST body butters.
This body butter is magnificent! It is very hydrating and thick so a little goes a long way. The smell is pleasing and yet not overpowering
Love the product only gave it 4 starts because I’m not really into the coconut scents, but it is moisturizing and that’s what’s impressive!
Q & A
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos