BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Raina P.
This body butter smells so good and leaves my skin feeling super soft. After I get out of the shower I lather myself up with this and it keeps my skin moisturized all day. I love a lotion that I don’t have to keep reapplying.
Ashley G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have uses this many times over the years and it's never fails to amaze me! Such a great formula, not greasy but deffinalty feels mostrizing. The coconut lime scent is my all time favorite for any season! It's strong without be g over baring. The pa Kari g is super sleek too which is a fun plus if your like me and enjoy displaying your products on your vanity!
Erica D.
Received this from my #HarvestVoxBox for free for testing purposes and it is sooooo good. Soooo good that I went to purchase it from Ulta in store and it was sold out in the Coconut Lime Scent. I honestly can see why this has to be the best scent ever. I used this product for a week and noticed how soft and smooth my skin became this product is super nourishing and super inexpensive. It honestly feels like a high end body butter. If your looking for something affordable that works really well definitely give this a try.
Tawnee W.
Winston, OR
I generally prefer really natural body butters in my daily routine and stick to minimal fragrance due to some of my kids having sensitivity issues. This body butter has a really nice scent that is extremely fresh. It feels a little thick going on, like it’s going to be noticeably or oily, but quickly dries and other than feeling moisturized, feels like nothing! I would definitely use this product againTree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
LisaAnn Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The packaging on this body butter is really nice, it's simple yet elegant and pleasant to see.   I wasn't sure about this scent (coconut lime) as I'm not a real coconut fan and was concerned about smelling like suntan lotion but I was surprised to find it mellow and nice!   I use it a couple times a day on my neck, arms and hands as they are pretty dry right now and I'm happy with the level of moisturizing without excessive greasiness.
Lindsay C.
Abita Springs, LA
This product is good but I do find that it leaves an oily feeling behind which is not my favorite. It smells nice and I like the ingredient list. My kids enjoy using this product and I do like that it's safe for them to use.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the scent of this coconut lime shea body butter. It has a similar scent to sun tan lotion. The scent stays around well over an hour. The body butter is of perfect consistency, not too thick or too thin. It absorbs well and doesn’t feel greasy. It’s very hydrating. It’s very gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn’t cause any adverse side effects.
ROXANNA E.
San Joaquin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body butter! its soo emollient and moisturizing.  i tend to get bumps on my arms and really itchy legs thanks to my eczema but this really makes my skin feel smoothe and hydrated and makes the bumps on my arms virtually nonexistent.  I received this as part as a voxbox but i will definitely be purchasing a full size and at about $7 for a full size i feel its well worth the investment as a little really goes a long way.
Heather T.
Elkton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this product from Influenster to review

I like this body butter for the cold weather. It is thick but it absorbs well and it smells good. It has been helping my eczema on my arms, which only pops up in the winter.
Alexandra W.
I received this product from Influencer in my VoxBox. The smell of this product is absolutely amazing it's a coconut with hint of lime. A little of it goes a long way. It's super smooth and buttery and leaves my skin feeling amazing. The packaging is average. My tip is to use it on your the dry parts of your skin and the work it into the skin.
#dryskinnomore
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.