BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Alexandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
This product was okay! It was good for dry skin. My son has such dry skin and I used it on him every day. I didn’t really enjoy the scent. But the product definitely works as advertised. Would recommend to those with dry dry skin.
Roberta P.
Belding, MI
I liked the scent of this lotion, but the lotion itself made me itchy. I'm not sure why. Gave it three tries and had to call it a wash. For someone who really enjoys a crisp lime citrus in their lotions (which I do) I recommend giving it a try. If you have sensitive skin or eczema or any other issues, patch testing might be best.
Anadelia M.
MISSION, TX
Oh my gosh! After receiving this for free from Influenster, after I finished the sample I went straight to Walmart and bought me the big one! I love everything about it. The smell, the texture, and how soft it makes my body feel!
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm not usually a fan of shea butter because I don't care for the scent of coconut. HOWEVER, this intense hydrating shea butter is the SHIZ. My hands get so prickly they snag the fabrics I work with every day, my elbows get cracked & sting like paper cuts, and the skin around my ankles looks exactly like you'd imagine dragon skin. This Tree Hut Intense Hydrating body butter? SO SMOOTH and most/best of all, NOT GREASY. I will put up with the coconut scent for this.
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
I’ve used Tree Hut products before and haven’t been sold on it enough to purchase for my daily use. Postpartum bodily changes are hard for moms to heal from and one such change has been crazy dry skin for me. I have tried a lot of lotions to help and some have but don’t smell as great.

I loved the coconut lime smells and it actually retained the scent without changing or becoming too much. I’ll definitely be purchasing it to add it to lotion collection.
Lauren H.
Vidor, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have always loved the Tree Hut shea body butters! All the scents smell absolutely amazing and they are extremely moisturizing! I especially like to smooth some on over my tattoos whenever they get dry. I would definitely recommend to anyone! I received this from Influenster for testing purposes. #ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut
Bethany M.
I received this free in exchange for my honest review and honestly this body butter is great! It smells so good and it makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. A little goes a long way with this stuff so it lasts forever too. My only complaint is that when you first put it on it is a bit greasy, so much so that my husband commented on how greasy my skin felt. It does go away though shortly after applying so it wouldn't ever prevent me from buying it.
💋👠 🎶.
I'm so happy that I received this product. I love body butter and this one is so smooth and silky and smells absolutely delicious. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter I absolutely love it and am enjoying carrying it everywhere I go. Must buy some for the house and for my friends and family.
Erin H.
Converse, IN
I've been having a really rough time with my hand hydration lately, I'm a nurse and wash my hands far too often. I'd tried several lotions and hand creams and needed to reapply several times to feel like my hands were less rough than sandpaper. I use a small dab of the body Butter and boom a non-greasy, nice smelling solution to my sand paper hand problem! I'll definitely be purchasing this after my #free trial via my #harvestvoxbox #influenstervoxbox
Pamela J.
milton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been using this body butter every night before bed for 3 weeks now. I use it on my hands and feet. My skin feels much softer and more supple! My feet and hands were both very dry and even cracking in some areas before I begin using the body butter. Now they are completely healed! The scent is soft and not overpowering, but very pleasant. Mine is coconut lime. I am very happy with this product and would whole heartedly recommend it to everyone.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.