BY TREE HUT #10 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Megan T.
Perry , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First of all this stuff smells amazing!! Secondly it’s so thick and creamy! My hands have been so dry and it has helped so much!! I will deff re buy!!
Deidra B.
Anniston, AL
Omg I love this Tree House Shea Coconut Lime Butter! Makes my skin feels so great. It moisturize your body right after a warm shower. Would recommend.
Alysia S.
San Juan Capo, CA
Loved this sample I got! It is nice and thick for dry hands or arms, legs. Not for face. Smells divine. Love the coconut lime combo. Will buy it again.
Brittany  .
Smells so good! Makes my skin feel super soft and moisturized without the greasy feeling other lotions leave! Would recoomend to anyone with dry skin!
Samantha G.
Longview, TX
First off this smells so amazing!! Anything coconut is going to catch my eye! The labeling is really cute and catchy!! And it is so smooth on the skin!
Heather S.
Wentzville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells amazing! Leaves me so soft and not greasy at All! Definitely going to continue to use! Easy size to put in my purse and take everywhere with me!
Nicole J.
Smithfield, VA
This stuff is AMAZING!!!!!!! I live the packaging and it smells great. I applied it to my body wet an dry an loved the effect it had when it was wet!
Magdalissa D.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s so fragrant, rich and moisturizing. Perfect for the harsh New York winter. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is the way to go :)
Joannie B.
This body butter is just thar!!! Buttter Baby...my skin feels so smooth and it smells fantastic! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter ...
Sheena A.
Warrior, AL
Tree Huts body butter smells AMAZING!!! It has been a huge help for my skin during these cold winter months. The smell is also great for my husband.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.