BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jenn J.
Stockton, CA
I never heard of this brand but I have to say getting it my box was nice because the smell is FABULOUS and it is so smooth I would definitely recommend.
Katie B.
New Bedford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh my God the stuff smells like heaven in a basket! The shes body butter makes my skin feel so incredibly soft. The coconut lime sent is just wonderful.
Rosanna H.
Kennewick, WA
I used @TreeHut after my shower & my skin felt so smooth & healthy. The scent was light & refreshing! Definitely a must for my routine! #ButterUpTreeHut
Lisa H.
Edgewood, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is amazing. Got it from influenster in my #Harvestvoxbox #ButterUpTreeHut @TreeHut @Tree_Hut amazing ~♡~
Krista K.
Clio, MI
this stuff is amazing! My skin has been so dry and this is exactly what it needed. It’s smells great, and feels great on the skin. Would definitely buy!
Iris H.
Chandler, OK
I received this as a free sample in the Harvest box. The cream is light and doesn't make my skin feel greasy and it has a really nice light scent to it.
Shamica S.
Sicklerville, NJ
It’s thick enough that it locks in moisture but light enough that it doesn’t make your skin feel icky! And the smell is so subtle yet amazing! I love it
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm so in love with this body butter it smells so good, makes my skin soft and smooth. I use it as a moisturizer and it's been great for these cold days.
Kammie E.
Hewitt, TX
This #butteruptreehut smells so amazing and I love how it feels on my skin!! I will probably use this everyday now till it's gone and then get more lol!!
Donna P.
Painesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works well, My skin was soft after using it. The thing i do not like is the scent. I hate coconut. In another scent i would go  buy it .
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.