BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Kelly J.
Madison , WV
Very moisturizing without leaving your skin feeling greasy. I absolutely love the smell and the the texture of the product. I would definitely recommend!
Marissa M.
Plainfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Made my skin super soft. Smell great and not too potent! I have used right out of the shower and it doesn’t feel greasy at all. Super gentle on my skin.
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm so in love with this body butter it smells so good, makes my skin soft and smooth. I use it as a moisturizer and it's been great for these cold days.
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells amazing. It's so smooth and leaves my skin soft and smooth, doesn't leave any residue or anything. I absolutely love how it smells an feels!
Iris H.
Chandler, OK
I received this as a free sample in the Harvest box. The cream is light and doesn't make my skin feel greasy and it has a really nice light scent to it.
Kate C.
South Hadley, MA
Tree Hut is one of my absolutely favorie body butters. It leaves my hands soft and smooth and never greasy. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin.
Katie B.
New Bedford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh my God the stuff smells like heaven in a basket! The shes body butter makes my skin feel so incredibly soft. The coconut lime sent is just wonderful.
Lisa H.
Edgewood, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is amazing. Got it from influenster in my #Harvestvoxbox #ButterUpTreeHut @TreeHut @Tree_Hut amazing ~♡~
Jenn J.
Stockton, CA
I never heard of this brand but I have to say getting it my box was nice because the smell is FABULOUS and it is so smooth I would definitely recommend.
Katelyn S.
N Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter smells so good!! And it leaves my skin feeling amazing. The product packaging I super cute and I will definitely be buying some of this!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.