BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jazmin S.
Riverview, FL
This product should be a must in everyone's beauty cabinets. Tree hut scrubs are amazing in ever way. One of the best exfoliant I have used on the market.
Jacquelynn G.
Syracuse, NY
This smells so yummy not over powering at all. My hands already feel soft just after a few uses I love that it is organic and I can trust the ingredients.
Kristin G.
I have pretty dry skin in the winter. This is amazing. Great consistency, great scent! It is very moisturizing but doesn’t feel greasy! Loving this so far!
Nicole T.
HANOVER, MI
The smell is amazing. And it makes my skin feel just wonderful!! Im definitely going to be putting this on my list for a must buy when my sample is gone :)
Jordyn R.
Odessa, TX
Smells amazing and is so smooth and creamy. I’m definitely taking it on my trip with me since it’s the perfect size. It’s gentle on my sensitive skin too!
Sarah B.
Refresh your skin with tree hut coconut lime 24 hour hydrating body butter. With Shea butter to soften dry skin keeping your skin feeling healthy and soft.
Andrea R.
Chula Vista, CA
This body butter is amazing. It’s winter so my hands are very dry. I use it day and night and it helps keep my hands from cracking and feeling rough.
Lorena I.
Brooklyn, NY
First pf all, love the smell! After using it, I feel fresh and my skin feels soft. It doesnt feel dry at all. Love the price which I think it is affordable
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
One of my new favorites for sure. This body butter smells amazing! It's super affordable which even better. It's creamy and doesn't leave you feeling oily.
Natalia C.
I always try to find a good moisturizer and after trying this I wont need to look any more!! My skin feels amazing every-time I use it, highly recommended.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Michela C.