BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Deidra B.
Anniston, AL
Omg I love this Tree House Shea Coconut Lime Butter! Makes my skin feels so great. It moisturize your body right after a warm shower. Would recommend.
Christy M.
Lake Village, AR
This is my all time favorite product that I've ever received to try! A little goes a long way and it is still in my purse for my hands when traveling!
Lindsay R.
Bettendorf , IA
This is my new favorite body butter. The smell is delightful, not too overpowering. It really helps keep my hands and skin hydrated throughout the day.
Rachel W.
Portage, MI
It's actually really comfortable, not sticky like most body butters! I like the light smell, I don't think it will give my coworkers a headache. Bonus!
Megan T.
Perry , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First of all this stuff smells amazing!! Secondly it’s so thick and creamy! My hands have been so dry and it has helped so much!! I will deff re buy!!
Dawn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body butter is so silky soft and glides on smooth without a greased feeling. Smells great too. I definitely will be buying te full size products.
Heather S.
Chesterfield, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells amazing! Leaves me so soft and not greasy at All! Definitely going to continue to use! Easy size to put in my purse and take everywhere with me!
Airele M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First of all I really enjoy the smell! This is a thicker cream and it feels great on my skin! I have been using it on my pregnant belly. So hydrating!
Pamela D.
Love this product. The smell is amazing. Not too harsh. Great coconut smell, makes your skin feel soft and smooth especially during the winter months.
Terri B.
Tree Hut Shea body butter smells so good. It keaves your skin so soft! You can even use it on kids. I highly recommend this for everyone of ALL AGES!!
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.