BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jessica P.
Amsterdam, NY
Super smooth body butter leaves you feeling soft and NOT greasy. I personally loved the coconut and lime smell it’s fresh and leaves a nice lingering smell.
Amber C.
Boston, KY
Yes I love this it works I been putting this on my face for a few day and my dry skin has already going away I was using something eles it was doing nothing
Lisalee M.
Coinjock , NC
Wow! I have fall in love with this products for my hands! The formula is so smoothe and rubs in easily. It smells delicious and leaves your hands so soft!
Courtney T.
Ann arbor , MI
Great scent, amazing feel.... not greasy at all just an overall great product and feels very expensive even though it is at a great price point and value.
Rebecca B.
Tulsa , OK
I had never seen this product before getting my sample. It smells amazing!!! And it feels wonderful. I am definitely going to be buying some more of this.
Katsha B.
This body butter is simply amazing. The scent is refreshing and last for a while. It soothes my skin and makes my hands feel hydrated. I love this product
Ashley H.
Shelby, NC
I really liked the scent of this, but I did have a greasy feel for a few minutes after I applied it. After it set it, I did like the hydration it provided.
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
This product is amazing! I absolutely love the coconut-lime scent! I love that it's organic. It is ultra moisturizing, and not greasy at all. I'm in love.
Maria R.
Fort Bragg, CA
OMG!!! It smells AMAZING! I am so obsessed with this butter😍 It's super smooth and hidrates my skin but not as much as my It Works Lotions😜 Still LOVE IT.
Devon S.
Southern Pnes, NC
Great scent and all day moisture. Not one for scented lotions but it has a very natural smell to it. Gives a nice lather that actually soaks into the skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Michela C.