BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Cortney A.
Clear Lake, MN
I love how soft and amazing it makes my skin feel, it does not leave my skin feeling greasy at all. My 5 year old also loves it, and it smells great too!
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried it only once when my coworker had it with her. She had extremely dry skin and she had to use it everyday. I like the softness and the fragrance.
Crystal L.
Medford, NY
Consistency is great, super moisturizing in this dry New York winter air. I just hateeee the smell. If it were in a different scent I would use it daily.
Tabitha M.
This products smells so good and feels awesome! Very moisturizing but doesn't feel greasy at all. Perfect to keep in your purse for touch ups all day.
Samantha G.
Longview, TX
First off this smells so amazing!! Anything coconut is going to catch my eye! The labeling is really cute and catchy!! And it is so smooth on the skin!
Amber B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's thick and creamy, definitely a butter and not lotion. It smells like coconut heaven. I really like it. Depending on price I would probably buy it.
MJ P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great and soothes my skin. I’ll definitely be using this for the harsh winter months. You should give it a try, chances are you’ll like it too.
Izabel B.
Pompano beach , FL
My skin used to get really dry when i lived in Boston because of the cold weather and this helped alot super moisturize you skin .. super long lasting
Hitzel J.
This body butter does not only smell GREAT! But it works wonders, I have been using it for a couple of weeks and I love the way it makes my skin feel!
johna w.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this body butter!!! Great scent not overpowering...not greasy leaves your skin soft and moisturized! Definately a great product I will use again!!
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.