Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 30 Q&A
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon)." in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
I placed it on my skin after a shower and before bed, It is now the end of the next day and my skin still feels smooth.
I didn't give it 5 stars because it kind of "beaded" up in places on my skin. Like little waxy balls or globs of lotion.
A must have in the cold weather. It has definitely helped my dry skin. I will be buying more!
The smell is good and light. Not too strong, but I like it. I love how thick the texture is and the after feeling on my hands is great.
I’ve had other body butters leave a nasty feeling of having to wash my hands after, but then again that might just be me. Who knows, but I give this product a well earned 5 stars! Now... go get you some! 😊
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos