BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Nicole H.
Magnolia, DE
The scent of this body butter is amazing. Subtle hints of coconut without fake chemical smell. The smoothness of the lotion is incredible without any grease. I️ would highly recommend buying this product for dry skin any time of the year
Tina Maria P.
I am so in love with this Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter 😍😍😍. It smells amazing and is extremely moisturizing without that greasy/oily feeling 🙌🙌. It's definitely a plus how amazing it works on my 5 year old daughter that has eczema, she absolutely loves it 💖💖💖. I highly recommend this body butter 👌.
Kristy M.
Owasso, OK
I love the smell of this product. The lime is faint but the coconut is a lot stronger then the lime. The lime comes out more on your skin. The texture is definitely like butter, thick and creamy smooth.
I placed it on my skin after a shower and before bed, It is now the end of the next day and my skin still feels smooth.

I didn't give it 5 stars because it kind of "beaded" up in places on my skin. Like little waxy balls or globs of lotion.
Krystle B.
Blaine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fresh outta the shower and I just layered this Tree Hut 24 Hour Intense Hydrating Shea Body Butter from Head to toe! The scent is Coconut Lime and it smells oh so good! I like the texture of it, feels really nice and it’s not sticky at all! The packaging is cute! I have dry skin during the Fall/Winter months and my skin can always use the extra boost of hydration! I will be using all of this and if I can tell a difference in my skin I will be purchasing! So far so good! Super plus that the Shea Butter is Certified Organic & that it’s made in the good Ol’ USA!!!
Cassie S.
sterling, NY
This product smells amazing and feels amazing. Quality moisturizer that is very thick but doesn't leave residue or a greasy feeling. Every time I put it on it takes me to a tropical beach with a margarita in hand! Definitely a keeper!
Cinthia L.
Long Beach, CA
I recieved a free sample of this in the #harvestvoxbox. Im so in love with this body butter! Love the scent, leaves your skin super soft! I have a patch on my tattoo that got a bit of a reaction while it was healing which in the end caused it to get really dry and after every shower you can tell that patch of my skin was really dry even after trying several moisturizers to make the dryness go away it was still there. So as soon as i recieved this i applied it to that area and after onlt 3 times of using the dryness went away.
Sarah H.
Farmington, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body cream smells amazing and feels amazing! I made the mistake of letting my toddler put some on. She ended up dipping her whole hand in the bottle. I wasn’t even mad because she smelled delicious and her hands were super soft
Amie P.
The first thing I noticed about this product was the smell! It smells so amazing! After I put it on my hands I kept getting a whiff of the coconut lime smell. The smell lasted for a long time. This product is a bit oily but since I have dry and cracking fingers, it works great for me! My fingers were cracking to the point where I was bleeding and after using this product for a few days, my hands are on the mend! I would recommend it and will be buying some!
Alexandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
This product was okay! It was good for dry skin. My son has such dry skin and I used it on him every day. I didn’t really enjoy the scent. But the product definitely works as advertised. Would recommend to those with dry dry skin.
Breyda C.
I received this as a complimentary sample in the #harvestvoxbox and let me say that I am forever grateful.
A must have in the cold weather. It has definitely helped my dry skin. I will be buying more!
The smell is good and light. Not too strong, but I like it. I love how thick the texture is and the after feeling on my hands is great.
I’ve had other body butters leave a nasty feeling of having to wash my hands after, but then again that might just be me. Who knows, but I give this product a well earned 5 stars! Now... go get you some! 😊
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.