BY TREE HUT #19 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Kristin G.
I have pretty dry skin in the winter. This is amazing. Great consistency, great scent! It is very moisturizing but doesn’t feel greasy! Loving this so far!
Nicole T.
Hanover, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is amazing. And it makes my skin feel just wonderful!! Im definitely going to be putting this on my list for a must buy when my sample is gone :)
Rebecca B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had never seen this product before getting my sample. It smells amazing!!! And it feels wonderful. I am definitely going to be buying some more of this.
Jordyn R.
Odessa, TX
Smells amazing and is so smooth and creamy. I’m definitely taking it on my trip with me since it’s the perfect size. It’s gentle on my sensitive skin too!
Carrie B.
dixon ky
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tree hut Shea butter is an amazing product! I was iffy at first but once I seen the results, I am in love with it! #tryforfree #treehut #sheabutter #loveit
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Refresh your skin with tree hut coconut lime 24 hour hydrating body butter. With Shea butter to soften dry skin keeping your skin feeling healthy and soft.
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
One of my new favorites for sure. This body butter smells amazing! It's super affordable which even better. It's creamy and doesn't leave you feeling oily.
Ashley H.
Shelby, NC
I really liked the scent of this, but I did have a greasy feel for a few minutes after I applied it. After it set it, I did like the hydration it provided.
Elizabeth A.
Redford, MI
Love. It so soft and smooth goes on great don't have to use much ad wow the scent is amazing. Love it going to have to buy some. For me and for Xmas gifts.
Dee i.
I love this product.  It feels great on the skin and it smells amazing!!! I use it daily. It lasts a long time and I don't need to use all day.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Michela C.