BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Donna P.
Painesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works well, My skin was soft after using it. The thing i do not like is the scent. I hate coconut. In another scent i would go  buy it .
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm absolutely in love with the tree hut kiwi Lime shea butter Body Butter smells incredible It makes the skin nice and smooth And it's reasonably priced
Norrisha L.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really soft and soothing i only have to rub a little bit in on my hands and it does the job just right i keep it in the car to always have it on stand by
Takaya B.
This product works very well and takes care of all my dry skin. Does not have a greasy feel to it. Has a real silky feel to it. Great fragrance as well.
Bonnie M.
Allons, TN
This stuff smells so good! There's a bunch of chemicals in it, but it works good. I'd prefer all natural ingredients. But it's a nice product otherwise.
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm so in love with this body butter it smells so good, makes my skin soft and smooth. I use it as a moisturizer and it's been great for these cold days.
Cortney A.
Clear Lake, MN
I love how soft and amazing it makes my skin feel, it does not leave my skin feeling greasy at all. My 5 year old also loves it, and it smells great too!
Izabel B.
Pompano beach , FL
My skin used to get really dry when i lived in Boston because of the cold weather and this helped alot super moisturize you skin .. super long lasting
MJ P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great and soothes my skin. I’ll definitely be using this for the harsh winter months. You should give it a try, chances are you’ll like it too.
Amber B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's thick and creamy, definitely a butter and not lotion. It smells like coconut heaven. I really like it. Depending on price I would probably buy it.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?