BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Maggie D.
Akron, OH
Best smelling body butter I have ever used. It its super soft and not oily. It leaves my hands and feet smelling and feeling amazingly soft. Highly recommend.
Daneh E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin has never felt so soft!! The smell makes me feel like I just had a day at the beach. I use this a couple times a week to replenish moisture to my skin!
Tracy B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this product!! My skin was so soft after using this and the smell was amazing! Smelled like I was on a beach with the he coconut lime scent.
Cheryllynn S.
#ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut great body butter with hints of coconut and lime scents. My skins feels amazing after using it.
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product. The consistency is perfect, not a lot needed. And the fragrance! I had to hide it from my daughter, we both love it that much!
Mendy O.
Ekron, KY
Seriously?! I put this on my feet last night when I got out of the shower. Omg when I woke up my feet were super soft. I will definitely keep this in my house.
Natasha B.
Carlisle, PA
This was decent. Not really something to write home about but not bad. Comparable to other body butter I have experienced. The scent was unique and enjoyable.
Val Z.
Love love love the smell, it's like a vacation in a lotion. It's keeps my skin super soft and doesn't leave that greasy residue some butters do. Great product!
Josselyn R.
Riverside, CA
This moisturizer is amazing. The cold weather always makes my hands get super dry, but this mosturizer defenitely was so mich help keeping them nice and soft.
Cheri B.
Collierville , TN
Wonderful scent. Very luxurious feeling. Not greasy. Lasts a long time. Easy to apply. Seems very gentle, not harsh at all. Seems like a great price and value
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.