BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Queenie C.
Miami
I Love tree hut shea butter. I’ve tried it once so far and I like how it made my skin feel so soft . It’s not cheap , but it’s a product I would buy again .
carey c.
Spanaway, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The Smell is amazing!! Its so refreshing .The thickness is very nice as well I Love it one of my favorite lotions. received this as a sample to try for free
Cindie H.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Thus is my go to body scrub. Available in amazing scents. The sugar scrub leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated while the Shea leaves it feeling silky smooth
Manda B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got to try this for free in my Harvest voxbox. I'm so glad I got it for winter. It made my skin soft and it smells good. My daughter likes to use it too:)
Jessica P.
Schenectady, NY
Super smooth body butter leaves you feeling soft and NOT greasy. I personally loved the coconut and lime smell it’s fresh and leaves a nice lingering smell.
Kristen M.
Morgan City, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh we all love this ! I received it free to review and have already ordered more. My husband really likes it after showing to keep his skin hydrated all day.
Jeanna K.
Los Angeles, CA
Wow, Tree Hut Shea Body Butter is my new fave! Smells great, refreshing and rich. Keeps my skin feeling soft and hydrated. Great for feet right before bed!)
Brittany P.
Pensacola, FL
Love love love love. So hydrating and creamy. Smells great. Lasts a long time on the skin. Not too heavy. I love this brand and this product. Huy recommends
Lindsey B.
Muskegon, MI
I liked Tree Hutt Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter. It was a thick lotion that moisturized very well. I liked the scent too. It was light and not overpowering.
Chrissy F.
Ottumwa, IA
This stuff is fabulous! I have very dry skin in the fall and winter months and this helps tremendously! I use it after every shower and have not been itchy!
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.