BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

powered by

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Alice S.
This is one thick and creamy lotion but, it feels so healthy to use! Hydrates and smells amazing!!! I usually use this right after tanning so it feels so nice and cool on the skin!
Sydney E.
These scrubs are a little messy and intimidating at first. I wouldn't use it on my face, but is smells great and does what it is supposed to without being to rough on the skin.
Neysha R.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite lotion!! I'm obsessed haha. The smell is amazing and it keeps my skin looking moisturized and soft to the touch. I love it!! My husband does too haha!!
Esther C.
Cypress, CA
Amazing body butter!! Great smell and leaves skin feeling refreshed and moisturizer. I use it daily and expecially love it on my feet when they feel dry. --- a must try!
Daniela R.
San Antonio, TX
I got these as a gift and it is the best sugar scrub I have used leaves my skin super soft and silky feeling and leaves a little oil behind that mosturies your skin.
Halley S.
I love most of tree hut products. They use real ingredients and smell great and leave your skin feeling soft and replinished after exfoliating all the dead skin away.
Melissa G.
Colbert , WA
Coconut and lime is one of my favorite combinations! It smells so good and this body butter leaves your skin moisturizer and soft! I would definitely buy it again!
Ashley G.
Temecula, CA
I love this product. It smells amazing and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. I'm very particular on my lotions and am so happy I found this one.
Mecca B.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product!!!! Once I opened it I was sold. The smell is amazing. It feels great and I truly feel the price is an awesome value.
Lisa W.
Belvidere, IL
Excellent scent. Love the way it makes my skin feel upon application and throughout the day. I would def recommend this product.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.