BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jeanna K.
Los Angeles, CA
Wow, Tree Hut Shea Body Butter is my new fave! Smells great, refreshing and rich. Keeps my skin feeling soft and hydrated. Great for feet right before bed!)
Nina L.
Seminole, FL
Love the way this body butter makes my skin feel! It soaks right in, hydrating your skin making soft. It also leaves behind a nice coconut lime scent.
Heather M.
Kernersville, NC
Love the smell, and the thickness of this tree hut body butter!! Works so well on dry thirsty skin!! Will definitely be purchasing this time and time again!!
Tricia V.
Bay City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this item complimentary through Influenster but this opinion is my own. I liked the body butter, it did its job but I did not care for the scent.
Andrea R.
Chula Vista, CA
This body butter is amazing. It’s winter so my hands are very dry. I use it day and night and it helps keep my hands from cracking and feeling rough.
Natalia C.
I always try to find a good moisturizer and after trying this I wont need to look any more!! My skin feels amazing every-time I use it, highly recommended.
Lisalee M.
Coinjock, NC
Wow! I have fall in love with this products for my hands! The formula is so smoothe and rubs in easily. It smells delicious and leaves your hands so soft!
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
One of my new favorites for sure. This body butter smells amazing! It's super affordable which even better. It's creamy and doesn't leave you feeling oily.
kayla d.
Arden, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loved how soft it made my skin feel. I didn’t care for the strong scent but my mom loved it. I received it for free from influenster for testing purposes.
Jazmin S.
Riverview, FL
This product should be a must in everyone's beauty cabinets. Tree hut scrubs are amazing in ever way. One of the best exfoliant I have used on the market.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?