BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Cheri B.
Collierville , TN
Wonderful scent. Very luxurious feeling. Not greasy. Lasts a long time. Easy to apply. Seems very gentle, not harsh at all. Seems like a great price and value
Daneh E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin has never felt so soft!! The smell makes me feel like I just had a day at the beach. I use this a couple times a week to replenish moisture to my skin!
nakita h.
I'm not a huge coconut fan but this body butter is AWESOME!! It's smooth and the scent is long lasting. It's very hydrating, I would definitely recommend it!!
Maranda W.
Newark, OH
Love the smell and how soft it makes my feet! Normally don't appreciate coconut scents but I can dig this one. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Erin G.
Port St Lucie, FL
I absolutely love this body butter! It has an amazing light scent and is so creamy. It is a little greasy on hands but other than that I have no complaints!!!
Brittany M.
RESACA, GA
This smells amazing. Nice and warm. Does leave my skin super soft but I do have to deal with my skin being slightly oily for a couple hours after application.
Sarah N.
Maricopa, AZ
This stuff is amazing, I love the smell and the feel of it. It is just the right consistency, not too thick and not too thin.  Will def buy in the future!
Jennifer D.
Burleson , TX
Very moisturizing and great scent! Would definitely buy the full size product. I’ve only used it once but it made my hands so smooth. It was part of my voxbox.
Susan V.
Hanford, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin feels so soft and supple after each use. I’m not left feeling greasy. I also love that the scent is not too overbearing: instead it’s sweet and subtle.
Val Z.
Love love love the smell, it's like a vacation in a lotion. It's keeps my skin super soft and doesn't leave that greasy residue some butters do. Great product!
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.