BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jackie S.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
One of my favorite body butters. This scent in particular is my favorite. The product is fairly thick and very moisturizing. I highly recommend this product. I will be purchasing again!
Jessica S.
Redlands, CA
This stuff is thick, lasts all day,and smells amazing! I can always find it at my local Kmart store and am an avid user of this cream. If you have dry skin,I highly recommend this stuff!
Keirsten M.
Perryville, MD
This is the only moisturizing lotion i will ever use again in the summer. Very gentle. Fresh scent. leaves hands so soft. I use it Daily throughout the day. a little goes a long way and lasts. i have bought this product twice now. and will continue to buy!
Kristina G.
Katy, TX
This product is very moisturizing and smells AMAZING!! I have eczema and my skin is very particular which made me really happy when this product didn't irritate my skin. Instead it left it feeling smooth and silky!
Gretchen L.
Humble, Tx
I purchased Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter to help with my dry skin after a vacation at the beach and I felt like I was right back at the beach! The formula is very moisturizing yet non-greasy and the scent!! Oh my, heavenly and tropical!
Taylor S.
Smells great!!! If you like to exfoliate your entire body, as I do, then one tub won't last you long. They're a little high priced to buy often, but not too bad.
shaide M.
Brooklyn, NY
This product smells like everything almost so good it makes you want to eat it.. I really love it for fall and wintet.. do not suggest using it in the summer unless u want endless bugs swaming you.. but other than that I really do recommend it..
Miranda B.
The scent is what initially won me over. But i love the exfoliater. It is the only exfoliater I will use before I self tan. It is good at getting the dead skin off but doesn't strip my skin and make it cracky.
Love this product. Bought the matching body scrub and it is my favorite duo. Smell is amazing and body butter is truly amazing. Works beautifully and leaves silky feeling on the skin. Bought it at a local Hannaford store. The smell is to die for.
Jessica P.
MS
Love the smell of this product and it leaves my skin so soft! You only need a small amount, so it lasts a long time and it's already a good price so you can't go wrong. It comes in so many scents that you are sure to find a smell you love!
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Michela C.